Commonwealth Bank of Australia Client Service Officer Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Employee Referral4%
HardAverageEasy
Found 706 candidate interviews
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

The whole process is about 10 minutes. The webpage is a bit confusing as it's hard to find the starting button. The time allowed to complete the video interview is about one and a half day.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with CBA?
    Answer Question
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

One-way video interview. 5 Questions. 90 seconds provided to answer each question. Approximately 45 seconds to think before responding to each question. First question allowed a second attempt at recording an answer. You could then choose which of the two recordings to send through as your final answer.

Interview Questions
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Online assessment followed by video interview. There are about 7 video interview questions. After the video interview is the Assessment Center stage where you do an Individual Case Study beforehand and then attend an Individual Interview

Interview Questions
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney)

Interview

Application, followed by an aptitude and personality test to see if you would be a good fit for the role, video interview (with 2 branch managers). Summary of resume and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Values of Commonwealth Bank and which do you identify with?
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in May 2021

Interview

IQ and personality test online, offer for a one way video interview immediately after test, then offer for a video interview after 3 weeks. Video interview was with another candidate

Interview Questions
  • What do you see as an important future technology in data analytics
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

online interview by myslef which was followed by another interview that was in person with recreuitment managers and staff which involved further questions and getting to know the applicant in a more detailed manner

Interview Questions
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

It was a digital pre-recorded interview. Around 1 minute to prepare for each question, then varying amounts of time for responding to the question, with recording starting immediately and no opportunity for 2nd tries.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself, what do you like to do outside of study
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney)

Interview

I interviewed for one of CommBank’s subsidiaries X15 Ventures and it was a baffling experience. After completing the code test, the feedback I received from the CTO was incorrect. He claimed I used loose typing in TypeScript when such a thing was an impossibility based on the config of the project (strict mode). I ended up dropping out of the process when it was clear the technical leadership in the company was non-existent. Additionally, in the first interview the CTO bragged about how much money he'd saved by outsourcing development. Given his skills, I can't imagine how bad the codebase is.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bangalore)

Interview

Overall a nice experience. The technical round was more of practical questions with attention to coding ability. But the offer amount was too low, compared to the industry. not offering even experience * 3 as Fixed pay.

Interview Questions
  • 1st Round Codility Exam, Simple java DS/Algo base question 2nd Round F2F (Virtual) Technical Round 3rd Managerial/Technical
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Applied online and shortly after was told to complete a behavioural questionnaire. Was called a few days later to complete a phone interview and a time was arranged and set on the job portal. Asked basic interview questions but most of the interview was a case study which was basic math .
Viewing 1 - 10 of 706 Interviews