Commonwealth Bank of Australia Client Service Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Client Service Officer Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

2.5

Client Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2012.

Interview

The initial application was referred to me by a contact within the organisation. After submitting the application, a representative from HR contacted me within the week for a phone interview which resulted in the confirmation of the face to face interview the following week.
The interview consisted of around 7 interviewees along with the HR representative and 2 team leaders. It consisted of a group introduction and presentation as well as a component where the 2 team leaders interviewed each individual candidate.
The call to progress to the next stage of contact referees was delivered on the same day as the interview. Once the reference checks were completed, the job offer was given in a very short time frame.

Interview Questions

• The role that you are applying for can be quite repetitive and potentially mundane especially as you stay in the role in the longer term. How would you go about overcoming this obstacle?   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Client Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Canberra (Australia)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. apply online - express of interest
    2. I was informed to have a digital interview
    3. psychrometric questions - 120 questions, approximately 45mins
    4. get a call from CBA said I did very well for the past two interviews but they don't have a position right now. They will put me into "talent pool", something like that.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.