Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Interview Questions

Updated 21 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 719 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

I applied online, and the process took me about one week. First it was game based assessments, and then I received an invitation to personality questionnaire, which required me to complete in 72 hours.

Interview Questions
  • online assessment multiple choice questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne) in Jan 2021

Interview

digital interview, that needed to be done within 24 hours of email link. there are 7 question that need to be answered. all done by video and submitted at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

digital interview provide by commonwealth bank need to prepare for the interview questions like why do you choose cba, why do you think you can fit this role I am wondering the perfect answer from glass door.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Jun 2019

Interview

Really fast interview process from answering the personality questions through to the video interview. Invited to attend a group interview a week later where there were around 20 other candidates. We participated in a group activity then split up to have one on one interviews with the team managers.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Applied online through Commonwealth website. Heard pretty much straight away back from them, did online questions before doing digital interview. No need to stress about that. Now awaiting group interview stage.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

I applied online, followed by an online assessment. Next was the Digital interview. Now waiting for the results for that. Its been about a week. Online assessment was quite straightforward. Basic questions about sales and customer service. This was followed by a money counting session. This was timed (5 min). Digital interview was a little daunting. This was my first instance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Aug 2016

Interview

Applied online, received an immediate request to do online testing, next day received an email asking to do digital interview. Simple process, however I felt it was harder to relax watching yourself and no person to speak with. The next stage seems to take longer, still waiting for my online status to change.

Interview Questions
  • if you gained this position where would you like be in 12-24 months

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Brisbane) in Jan 2016

Interview

Online assessment, digital interview and then face to face interview . Online assessment was fairly easy, only a couple of mins given per question for digital interview , be prepared questions about the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed