Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in June 2019.

Interview

Really fast interview process from answering the personality questions through to the video interview. Invited to attend a group interview a week later where there were around 20 other candidates. We participated in a group activity then split up to have one on one interviews with the team managers.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Applied online through Commonwealth website. Heard pretty much straight away back from them, did online questions before doing digital interview. No need to stress about that. Now awaiting group interview stage.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I applied online, followed by an online assessment. Next was the Digital interview. Now waiting for the results for that. Its been about a week. Online assessment was quite straightforward. Basic questions about sales and customer service. This was followed by a money counting session. This was timed (5 min). Digital interview was a little daunting. This was my first instance.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Brisbane (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Online assessment, digital interview and then face to face interview . Online assessment was fairly easy, only a couple of mins given per question for digital interview , be prepared questions about the company

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an immediate request to do online testing, next day received an email asking to do digital interview. Simple process, however I felt it was harder to relax watching yourself and no person to speak with. The next stage seems to take longer, still waiting for my online status to change.

Interview Questions

• if you gained this position where would you like be in 12-24 months   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.