Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 11 Jun 2019

109 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

What are the process of interview and what they ask you and when do you start after all the processes are done. Do they need an experience in the same field to get the job?

Interview Questions

• What are the test you are doing and questions they will ask you on. The interview   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Hobart (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took around five weeks. first off apply, then digital assesment of basic personality and then a count the change test which is easy.

Next you get invited for a digital interview which is a standard 7 questions with 30 seconds prep and 1 minute answer time.

If you pass that then they invite you for a pshycometric quiz. This is bloody hard, it gives you 3 statements and you have to pick which one you most and least agree with. It's difficult because your statements could and will be like:

"I Follow the rules"
    "I like people"
    "I'm a hard worker"

Answer honestly is your best bet.

After that it's a call from the Talent people inviting you for an interview. The interview is 2 on 1 but my interviewers were lovely and it went really well.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach customer service in a proactive rather than reactive way   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Parramatta (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (City of Parramatta (Australia)) in July 2017.

Interview

well very long winded held at Parramatta, I was there for 4 hours, It was a group interview with 29 other people. I hate public speaking loath it as a matter of fact. Then there was a speed interview with 3 different Team Leaders that was a new experience for me, last but not least meeting the General Manager who was very friendly for a chat and a few questions about myself.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

After the initial application, you are sent an online psychometric quiz. This is sent automatically.

During the quiz, you will be presented with three options. You are asked to select the one that best represents you, and the one that least represents you. There is no obvious correct or incorrect option, which makes it quite difficult.

For instance, you could be given the following options: maintaining client confidentiality, being polite to unreasonable customers, or paying close attention to detail when working. All questions just seem to be variations on these - customer service abilities vs. analytical skills/attention to detail vs. following orders from senior staff/following policy.

At the end, you'll be given your results.

One thing to keep in mind is that if your results consistently skewer towards one of these criteria (i.e. analytical skills/attention to detail), and if you've consistently selected another as being least representative of you (i.e. following orders from senior staff/following policy), then your results will show 'high' skills in the former, and indicate that you have 'low' skills in the latter.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

Apply online then you will get notified of a face to face interview if you pass the online stage.
    Online application includes altitude test and also banking related questions.

Interview Questions

• If a customer came in to deposit money during their lunch break what would you suggest to them to make their banking experience better?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a simple and straight forward process. Firstly you start off with the online personality test that would take you approximately 30 minutes to complete or less, then you would advance to an online interview where you would record yourself to questions they ask and finally you would advance to the phone screen where they ask additional questions and if you will be accepting the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer's credit rating wasn't looking good ?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Canberra (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is very standard. Once you apply for the position, you get an invite to do Online Assessment which involves some psychometric questions and cash counting tests. If you are successful you get an invite to complete a digital interview. Again it is a very standard interview involving 7 questions.

Interview Questions

• Why apply for CBA?
      What can you Contribute to CBA?
      What is your opinion on CBA's vision?
      How would you get a customer to become a CBA customer? What would you do to achieve targets?
      How does CBA use technology to help customers?
      What are your personal and work values and how do they align with ours?

The last two were scenario based questions. One involving you to do a role play as a teller   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied job online, few days later, I was asked to do a digital interview. Got a call and asked to do face to face interview after few weeks since I was done with the digital interview..

Interview Questions

• Describe abt yourself   1 Answer
    • Commonwealth 5 core values, what do you think abt them   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in May 2017.

Interview

I completed the application through CBA career website, up loaded both my resume and cover letter. About a week I then received an invitation email to do the digital interview. There were 7 questions but only 6 needed to be answered

Interview Questions

• Which CBA value is important to your personal and work life?
      How CBA's technology helping people?
      CBA' vision is" to be excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities", how is this related to the position you are applying for   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

easy but long process. first was a online assistant which was for around 45 to 50 mins. then a digit interview 5 general questions and 2 saniario based questions. now i have been called for a group assisment .

Interview Questions

• which value of cba do u relate to most ?   Answer Question
    • why CBA?   Answer Question
    • in ur past jobroal describe a time you had a disagreement with a customer . how you handled it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.