Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2019.

Interview

Digital interview first, recieved in person interview after about 3 weeks.
basic interview, 2 hiring managers, 1 asking questions the other writing down information, roughly 25mins.
Entire process from apply to interview was about 6-7weeks

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a moment you dealt with stress
    Tell me about a difficult situation
    how do you deal with difficult customer
    Comm-banks 5 core values, collaboration,excellence,service,accountability,integrity   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

First there was an interactive task and then a digital interview which was difficult. At the assessment centre there was a group task then 3 interview questions in a speed interview. The managers were kind and easy to talk to

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you went above and beyond for a customer. Give an example   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you dealt with an angry customer and how did you deal with the situation. Give an example   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time where you received feedback from your manager. How did you respond and enforce the feedback?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

The process took around five weeks. first off apply, then digital assesment of basic personality and then a count the change test which is easy.
    Next you get invited for a digital interview which is a standard 7 questions with 30 seconds prep and 1 minute answer time.
    If you pass that then they invite you for a pshycometric quiz. This is bloody hard, it gives you 3 statements and you have…

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

The recruiment process starts with an online assessment with mostly math questions, followed by a digital interview and in-branch face to face interview. Your will take the interview with a branch manager or two, mostly asking behaviour questions with several real situational problems.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Application and submission of resume
    Followed by a personality and traits test and a general ability test then a video recorded interview which asked general question about why to apply and some hypothetical scenarios

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart (Australia)

Interview

The first Online Interview was scheduled a week after I submitted my Job application. After completed the Online interview, then there was a Group Interview wich including approx ten people participated.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Long process, very happy with the result. You will be required to do a digital interview, this was very awkward and intimidating and I couldn't believe they actually accepted me after it. Best advice is to just be yourself like they say. The questions will include stuff like customer service experience and why you would be best for the job.

Group interview is next and is very easy. The interviewers were lovely and very easy to talk to. You will be given an introduction and scenarios to discuss with a small group and give the best possible response. On the same day there will be a speed interview where they ask questions about your customer service experience and times where it was useful.

Interview Questions

• When have you had a bad customer service experience and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

So the interview process commences with the actual application to which you have to do a 50 minute behavioural test. The questions are more so about your personality and how you react/interact to different scenarios. First was a online assistant which was for around 45 to 50 mins. then a digit interview 5 general questions and 2 scenario based questions. Failed Digital Interview.

Interview Questions

• CBA' vision is" to be excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities", how is this related to the position you are applying for?   1 Answer
    • Scenario : Ana is customer has overdrawn account issue. Solve it without going to Manager?   1 Answer
    • Miscommunication between you and a customer regarding their expectations? How do you handle that. What did your learn from it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2019.

Interview

It was online digital Interview - it took around 30 mins. There are 7 questions to answer during the digital interview, you will be able to practice some questions first, then go into the actual interview questions.

Interview Questions

• (1) What is your understanding about Colonial First State?

(2) Commbank has 5 core values, which CBA value is the most important to your personal and work life, and why?

(3) What is your short term and long term goal for work?

(4) What was your difficult situation in your past career, and how do you solve it?

(5) Have you ever did the job has KPI and have you reached the target? Explain it.

(6) Why are you leaving your current/most recent job?

(7) There’s customer calling in call centre claim they just created a new account, but they didn’t receive a welcome letter, what are the 2 thing you will check with them first?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

1. apply on Commbank Career
    2. online assessment
    3. online video interview
    4. Interview at the branch
    5. Background check
    6. offer

Pretty good experience. you will get quick reply after each step. The online questions and the video interview are straight forward and how is the branch interview really depends on which branch are you applying for.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.