Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Interview

They introduced themselves and asked me to do some self introduction. Then they asked about strength and weakness and did a role play and questions about bank values and how you interpret them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I apply online and receive an invitation for online assessment right away.
    Then digital interview, there were 8 questions, 6 behavioral questions and 2 scenario questions. The first scenario question is very weird, I can not understand the meaning of that question.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

1. Online assessment 2. Digital interview 3. Face- to-face interview interview with two managers, supposed to get back to me in a week with feedback, but ultimately after a month

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied through online and had 3assessments
    1) Role Assessment
    2) Working Style Assessment
    3) Digital Interview
    Unfortunately I was unsuccessful in digital interview, so didn’t reach to face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you found a creative solution to a challenge you face   Answer Question
    • Tell us what has been your best achievement to this point in your career   Answer Question
    • CBA 5 cores values and which one is suit with you and why   Answer Question
    • What were your targets and how did you ensure you achieve them   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Interview

Long process but pretty much the same across all banks. You'll apply on their website, then be contacted via email and possibly a recruiter. You go through a video interview then meet one of the managers

Interview Questions

• - What are some skills you. can bring to us   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

There was a questionnaire and a digital interview. A week later was followed by a telephone interview asking about why I chose cba and what this role consisted of. Then I was invited to an assessment centre, which consisted of an icebreaker exercise, case study and panel interview.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2018.

Interview

Appled online. Then they invite me to do a online assessment, about 20 questions on different scenario. After around a week, receive email on digital interview. 6 questions, asking your understanding commonwealth bank's value and vision. The last question likes a scenario, it is about a person want to deposit money for a year, and asking how you will help him.

Interview Questions

• How commonwealth bank value reflect on the position you applied.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Hobart (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

I would like to commend Commonwealth Bank on their Interview Process. I applied online in March 2018. The process was via the following steps:

1. Online Application - Standard Application Process
    2. Request for Behavioural/Personality Quiz - A Quiz was conducted and you were asked to rate questions from most like you to least like you. Each question had 3 answers however you were able to select only 2.
    3. Digital Interview - Digital Interview conducted online where you have to answer 7 questions. You are given 30 seconds to prepare and then answer the question within the time limit.
    4. Group Interview - Invited to a group assessment centre where we were monitored and interview by local branch managers. We completed two group tasks. First was introducing our partner to the group, Second was splitting into a larger group and then we were given a candidate profile to analyse before presenting back to everyone. During this we also did Q&A with the interviewers. After the group tasks, we were interviewed two on one by two branch managers.
    5. Verbal Offer - 2 weeks later and asked to conduct a background check.
    6. Background Check - Done through an external company and you are asked to provide information to assist them. The process can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks.
    7. Formal Offer

The interview process is quite lengthy and extensive however Commonwealth Bank keeps you updated throughout the process with regular updates, if you have any questions and queries they are more than happy to have you reach out to them.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

Quick process and straight to the point. Easily to follow instructions and plenty of support from hiring team. Interview was easy going and pleasant experience. Definitely ten out of ten.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2018.

Interview

1-2. Two Online Tests (Easy) (25 Mins each)
    3. Digital Interview (6 QUESTIONS) (Suggest to prepare before answer it)
    There are five general questions and one scenario question.
    4. Phone Interview
    5. Manager Interview (interview with two branch managers) Questions tends to be behavior questions

Interview Questions

• CBA' vision is" : to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities", how is this related to the position you are applying for   Answer Question
    • CBA has 5 core value of integrity, accountability , collaboration , excellence, service, how those align with your personal and work vaules?   Answer Question
    • Why CBA?   Answer Question
    • How does Comm Bank technology assist its clients? How CBA's technology helps in our daily life?   Answer Question
    • Scenario: Someone wants to deposit A$20000 to purchase a car in the future. How would you deal with it?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.