Commonwealth Bank of Australia Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

3.5

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I felt it was not difficult. General questions, nothing particular. I wasted good time in solving their exercise and in the end there was even no feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave exercise to solve.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Great interview process, was thoroughly impressed with the technical knowledge of my interviewers. Great HR staff too, provided good feedback. Unfortunately missed out on the role due to lack of experience in certain areas, which I'm working on improving before applying again.

Interview Questions

• What challenges do you see arising from transitioning from academia to a bank environment.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I didn't make it through, but the interviewers were nice, and the talent acquisition team was responsive and kept me in loop while they were making their decision. I didn't have the right background for the job, so the outcome did not seem unfair to me.

Interview Questions

• General background, one technical problem related to Machine Learning and Optimization. It was an open ended problem.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.