Commonwealth Bank of Australia Graduate Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Graduate Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

3.1

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

You will need to apply it online first. If you proceed to the next stage, you will get an email for an online test which contains numerical, reading, and logic. After that, its an online video interview. They will ask you around 7 questions about yourself and some difficult situations that you handle. Also, if you are from a non-commerce background, then talk about how the skills can be used in the position you apply for. Then, the final is a group assessment.

Interview Questions

• How do you think yourself align with the company's values?   Answer Question
  • why are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question
  • what are the skills you bring from your background that can be used for the position you applied?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2020.

Interview

Fairly standard recruitment process applied online, psychometric test followed by the video interview. Unfortunately, did not make it to the next round. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

The interview process was quite fair. But unfortunately, I just wasn't prepared for a couple of the questions they asked and this flustered me. The interview itself was a prerecorded question that would give you 30 seconds to prepare your answer (I think) and then 1 minute to respond.
    Do your preparation and you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you have failed a task that was assigned to you and how did you respond to this?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2020.

Interview

after submitting online application, then send an online test assessment and need to finish it in 48 hours including numerical, logical and situation questions. And after that is digital interview.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself
      why CommBank
      Why this business area   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2019.

Interview

online test and video interview have 8-9question, it was a one-way video interview. one of the questions is writing based . overall process is not difficult but needs lots of preparation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

First round was Psychometric assessment. Involves numerical analysis (interpreting tables and charts), logical reasoning along with personality questionaires and a situational assessment. Heard back that I didnt meet the cut off very late in the process.

Graduate Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in April 2018.

Interview

1. Online Application
    2. Online Assessment
    3. Digital Interview- got rejected after this
    4. Assessment Centre- activities
    5. Face to face interview

There were 5 steps to the interview process. Overall a difficult recruitment process.

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

I was asked to finish online assessment first, not too hard. Then I need to finish digital interview in only 24 hours.You will have 1 minute to prepare and 2 minutes to answer.

Graduate Program Interview

Interview

The interview process is well orchestrated and has provided the necessary information on the portal, from Interview Tips to Troubleshooting and an inspiring video. The online assessment uses CEB tests so that it's pretty standard (not fun).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2018.

Interview

First, online application, then online test, video interview, assessment centre and then get the offer if you get the chance. The video interview is about 7 or 8 questions and the last one is a optional question that you speak about is you have any inquiries.

Interview Questions

• Basic behaviour questions such as challenge in today's industry, solve a problem in a non-conventional way, discuss the role model who inspired you, overcome a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.