Commonwealth Bank of Australia Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Inbound Customer Service Representative

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

3.3

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was split in two where you would go into a room with roughly 20 people and then you were put into groups of 4-5. From their you would be ask questions in which your group would have to figure out how to answer them and then present your answers in front of the class. It was a very comfortable environment and alot of the people who stood out were the ones who had fun. The questions were not hard you just had to make your answers unique and give reasons.

After the group session was over, the second part was an individual interview with two team leaders. They would ask you normal behavioural and personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Group: Name 3 things you would bring to a deserted island and why?   Answer Question
  • Individual: Give me an example of where you have had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I applied online and got invited to do an online test then an online interview where I record myself answer a few questions. The process took 3 weeks which was pretty long compared to other interviews that I’ve done.

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

I Applied Online. Interview process was very smooth. Hiring and recruitment people are very nice
    Step 1 was IQ and Behavioral Quiz
    Step 2 was Video interview
    If you selected for the next step then pep
    Introduction to the roll and group tour around the center was given.
    Step 3 was Assessment Center and One-to-One

Interview Questions

• Assessment Center
      1. Introduce one of your Group member
      2. Group Activity

Q.
      1. Explain about a situation where you have to do a handling of difficult customer   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.