Commonwealth Bank of Australia Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

3.4

Intern Interview

Interview

- Online testing
- Digital interview
- Assessment Centre: given a general business case and then one on one interview with two managers within business unit

It was a friendly environment with HR being generally interested in getting to know you as a person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2014.

Interview

Was well structured. All times and dates were arranged in advanced, so there was no surprises or untimely phone calls etc.

Very fit orientated and generally everyone was very helpful and friendly.

Probably one of the best graduate recruitment teams and processes out of the other financial services firms in the market.

Interview Questions

• Why CBA?
      What did you think you could have improved on in the AC.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Phone call confirming offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Thorough; interesting group activities. Emphasis is on your communication skills and how well you gel with others. Focus on problem solving in a team setting through collaborative exercises. Interviewers were nice.

Interview Questions

• What were your thoughts on recent report released by APRA / Royal Commission etc. How can the bank effectively on-board these recommendations and improve the business?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The assessment centre was a one-day process which was very intensive. The group activity was quite demanding because it consisted of many different components. The company tour was amazing because of the high-tech implemented on the entire building.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an experience of working for something against your ethics?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Spoke to career advisors and representatives on campus. They had a stall. Adverstised the roll. I applied online. The process took a week or two. I applied in 2018 middle of the year.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Psychometrics first, including identifying patterns in certain series of images then a video interview. Video interview gave you between 30 seconds to around 2 minutes to answer seven different questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a role model you have worked with and how they changed your way of thinking   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.