Commonwealth Bank of Australia Intern Interview Questions

Updated 20 Aug 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

3.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 10 candidate interviews
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

I never got past the online assessments, so no human interactions. The assessments I was sent were very time consuming, and they were required to be completed within 48 hours, which made it feel very rushed.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about what you are studying and when you are due to complete your last subject?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Jul 2020

Interview

Upload CV and cover letter and choose which business area interests you. invited to complete online assessment followed by a video interview about why you wanted to work there etc.

Interview Questions
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney)

Interview

Process: Submit online application Online tests: including math, general knowledge etc HR phone call Interview: group assessment on a presentation you prepare and viewed by a panel. Afterwards, you are to interview with 2 managers

Interview Questions
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Thorough; interesting group activities. Emphasis is on your communication skills and how well you gel with others. Focus on problem solving in a team setting through collaborative exercises. Interviewers were nice.

Interview Questions
  • What were your thoughts on recent report released by APRA / Royal Commission etc. How can the bank effectively on-board these recommendations and improve the business?
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

The assessment centre was a one-day process which was very intensive. The group activity was quite demanding because it consisted of many different components. The company tour was amazing because of the high-tech implemented on the entire building.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had an experience of working for something against your ethics?
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Spoke to career advisors and representatives on campus. They had a stall. Adverstised the roll. I applied online. The process took a week or two. I applied in 2018 middle of the year.

Interview Questions
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Psychometrics first, including identifying patterns in certain series of images then a video interview. Video interview gave you between 30 seconds to around 2 minutes to answer seven different questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a role model you have worked with and how they changed your way of thinking
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Jun 2017

Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

- Online testing - Digital interview - Assessment Centre: given a general business case and then one on one interview with two managers within business unit It was a friendly environment with HR being generally interested in getting to know you as a person.

Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Aug 2014

Interview

Was well structured. All times and dates were arranged in advanced, so there was no surprises or untimely phone calls etc. Very fit orientated and generally everyone was very helpful and friendly. Probably one of the best graduate recruitment teams and processes out of the other financial services firms in the market.

Interview Questions
  • Why CBA? What did you think you could have improved on in the AC.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews