Find jobs for Internship

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Internship Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 720 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

The interview process involved an interview with 2 directors and a case study online interview. Their recruitment team was really friendly and helpful but the case study was quite difficult.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for Commbank?
    Answer Question

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

First stage is psychometric testing which isnt too difficult at all. After about a week you receive an email to complete recorded interview questions. The questions are relatively straight forward and are more about you or challenges you have faced and then why cba

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne) in Aug 2020

Interview

The standard application process took 3 weeks, with the application then online assessment and pre-recorded video interview. With proper preparation and knowledge about the role itself should get through.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney)

Interview

Online application with personal details only and one or two questions --> Psychometric test from SHL - Inductive reasoning, numerical testing and culture fit (talent screener) - 30 minutes each --> video interview via hirevue --> Assessment centre (virtual because of COVID)

Interview Questions
  • (Online application): What are the 3 key attributes that set you apart from other applicants

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

It was very straightforward process, as stated on their site, including call from HR, aptitude test, online application, assessment centre. There's also the video interview, with around 7 questions (first 3 are quite common and easy). 30 seconds to think about the answer then 2 minutes to give the answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in Jul 2019

Interview

4 steps: information submission, online test, video interview and assessment, haven't pass through to the assessment centre stage yet. Online test is for problem solving, IQ. them if you are successful you need to prepare for the video interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney)

Interview

A group activity, small interview with 2 managers and a final presentation. The interview part gave you the opportunity to talk about your work and go over your experiences. Overall I had fun, really allowed for you to interview them back as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Aug 2018

Interview

online application, screening process, invitation to take psychometric tests (numerical, logical and verbal), invitation to digital interview (about 20 minutes each question timed between 2-3 minutes and preparation time given for each question is about 30 seconds to 1 minute) , assessment centre, phone interview and offer/rejection.

Interview Questions
  • tell us about yourself, what do you do outside of your studies?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne) in Aug 2018

Interview

Automatic online assessment release with application, video interview came a couple days later. Had 30 seconds to prepare and 2 minutes to answer for each question. Quite difficult to do

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Perth, Western Australia, Western Australia) in Jul 2018

Interview

Conducted a digital interview via video call online with pre recorded videos of the questions set out before the opportunity to answer. Was not overly difficult and the experience was good.

Interview Questions
  • What will you bring to commonwealth bank unique to you?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews