Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 804 of over 804 interviews

Recruiter6%
Employee Referral5%
HardAverageEasy

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

IT's digital interview, 6 behavioral questions with 1 minute to think and 3 minutes to answer each question. Only one time recording, no reattempt. There are 3 trial questions that we can practice on before taking the real interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q1. Why you would like to work in CBA? Q2. Tell me a time when you have to handle difficult customers. Q3. Tell me a time when you went above and beyond at work. Q4. Tell me about the hardest thing you have to do. Q5. Cant remember Q6. Cant remember
    Answer Question

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

There were two members from the team who joined through zoom, and the interview lasted for 1 hour. Started the interview with usual introduction, but then went on to the script they had.

Interview Questions
  • Showed a couple of sql queries to check for errors, bugs, or side effects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney)

Interview

The first round of interview was virtual due to lockdown. It was good and the interviewers were friendly and enthusiastic. It lasted for an hour, followed by a technical quiz. Two days after, I got a call from HR scheduling me for 2nd round of interview with senior manager and exec mngr. Questions were tough and I find it a bit weird as some of the comments made me felt that I don't fit the role. Two weeks after, I emailed seeking for updates but did not get response yet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Was placed by a recruiter. Two interviews in process - the first one with the hiring manager, and the second one with the GM and other manager. Both lasted for approx 30 minutes. Both were friendly interviewers, informal style, behavioural style questions used.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. First round was with HR to understand the Fitment . Second round was technical and went for 1 hour and third round was technical and managerial round and went for 1/2 an hour, all round were completed within a week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

The process followed a standard process. Started with an application, psychometric testing, video interview comprised a set of behavioural questions, then assessment centre and interviews. Overall not a bad experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell us what inspired you to apply for the commbank grad program

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

During the video interview, most of the standard interview questions were used. Overall the human resources team was welcoming and helpful. Good tip would be to apply well before the deadline.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Had several stages/steps and required quite some time. Very thorough and was great. Applied online and had virtual interviews explained and introduced with videos. Questions were very good and were broad enough to allow for creativity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

It is a simple easy but very stressful interview because you have to think about the questions on the spot. Some questions were simple whilst other questions were too difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Fairly standard hiring process. Needed to submit an online application, complete an online assessment and a digital interview. There is also an assessment centre after but wasn’t able to make it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 804 Interviews