Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Capital Market Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I had TOTAL 8 interviews over months It boiled down to me or one other on the 6th They took other. I got "Called" back being told we want you too only to be told oh, we don't have a headcount

Interview Questions

• Market related, sales figures, client types, repeated to at least 15 people   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I felt it was not difficult. General questions, nothing particular. I wasted good time in solving their exercise and in the end there was even no feedback.

Interview Questions

• They gave exercise to solve.   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The data scientist first introduced the company and the team project, then gave me his background information. Then he asked me to tell him something about myself in the first 20 minutes. The first round was technical interview on-site, it lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 2 programming questions and a predictive modeling question, and had to present on a whiteboard to the interviewer.   Answer Question

KYC Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I interviewed on Friday and began working on the project by Wednesday. They performed a background check online using my social security number. There was noskill test or drug test.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had experience with remediation projects.   Answer Question

Chief Compliance Officer for the Broker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (New York, NY (US)) in November 2012.

Interview

I met with several senior managers. They discussed the role and job responsibilities. They posed a few scenarios and asked what I would do in such instances. They wanted to know how I handle regulatory matters and how comfortable I was in taking ownership of a situation.

Interview Questions

• How do I manage my work life vs my personal life. What is more important.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online, did an online test first, and received automated email for invitation to a video interview using Hirevue apps. but haven't heard anything from them until now...

Interview Questions

• Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The interviewers were really nice. The first round was mainly technical questions, and the secend round was behaviore questions. I am still waiting for the result.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Hobart (Australia)) in July 2020.

Interview

At this stage, I am on digital interview phase (Hirevue) interview. The first stage was the acceptance of my resume and application, then I had an online assessment which was pretty much a personality test. Now I am looking for digital interview.

Interview Questions

• In online assessment, you are presented with 3 situations, you have to choose 2 out of them, one which describes you best, and second least.   Answer Question

Debt Call Centre Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Hired online through the workday process. We then attended a group interview doing team activities and seperate individually to conduct 1 on 3 interviews. I enjoyed the process and the Commbank employees were very kind and supportive.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2020.

Interview

I have done Digital interview just now ,was not very great i messed up badly . but it was my first interview ever so was a great experience so far .

Interview Questions

• why i applied for the job ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.