Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by interview with senior manager (internal applicant). Being an internal applicant , I skipped few steps which external candidates have to do. Two deadly senior managers fry you in the interview.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a interview after 40days applied. And it is a case study interview. But I don't think the case is quite relevant to this role. The role I applied is risk analyst. But I think the want some one more relevant of product management

Interview Questions

• Case study like how you calculate the revue of a product   1 Answer

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Internal application, though role was also advertised to the public.
    Had difficulty determining what platform and team the role was for until the interview.
    2 person panel interview - a product owner and Snr Engineer.

Customer Service Representative - Personal Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

initial stage - when I applied for the role, I got an invite to take behavioural, numerical and abstract tests. As passed this test then got an invite for a digital interview a day after.
    Did the video interview and still waiting for the result as of the moment.

Interview Questions

• Which core value of CBA you resonate most and what is it important in your personal life and career life?   Answer Question
    • They also have some situational questions so make sure you know their products and services.   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied through online and had 3assessments
    1) Role Assessment
    2) Working Style Assessment
    3) Digital Interview
    Unfortunately I was unsuccessful in digital interview, so didn’t reach to face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you found a creative solution to a challenge you face   Answer Question
    • Tell us what has been your best achievement to this point in your career   Answer Question
    • CBA 5 cores values and which one is suit with you and why   Answer Question
    • What were your targets and how did you ensure you achieve them   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The assessment centre was a one-day process which was very intensive. The group activity was quite demanding because it consisted of many different components. The company tour was amazing because of the high-tech implemented on the entire building.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had an experience of working for something against your ethics?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Spoke to career advisors and representatives on campus. They had a stall. Adverstised the roll. I applied online. The process took a week or two. I applied in 2018 middle of the year.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

4 round interview process. Each stage with a different member of the leadership team, covering typical interview questions and behavioral.

The process was fairly standard, but interesting and the people were lovely to deal with.

Finance Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

1. Application - it was a form online that you fill out, they ask general questions about university grades and other. Last question was "what are 3 things that make you unique" and you have about 500 word limit.
    2. Psychometric testing - numerical reasoning, logical reasoning and verbal
    3. Video interview - after your application is accepeted you have 48 hours to complete a video interview
    This is that stage I reached

Interview Questions

• Who is one of you role models? Why?   Answer Question
    • What are some of the current trends in the industry that you are applying for?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

First interview was with executive manager and another manager. No feedback or courtesy call provided by management or the recruitment team after second interview. The job was readvertised on LinkedIn two weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.