Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2017.

Interview

Standard resumé upload and question of what good customer service means to you
    Money Game/Testing
    Video Interview
    Phone call to invite to face to face interview
    Job offer
    Background Check

Best thing to do in preparing for the interview is research the company values. Prepare answers for 'describe a time where you'... i.e. went above and beyond for a customer, demonstrated the CBA values, explain why you are a good fit for the role. Last question is usually a role play, and you have to pretend to be a bank teller.

Interview Questions

• Which values of CBA resonate with you the most and why?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in July 2019.

Interview

4 steps: information submission, online test, video interview and assessment, haven't pass through to the assessment centre stage yet. Online test is for problem solving, IQ. them if you are successful you need to prepare for the video interview.

Credit Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard, apply online, phone call recruiter, interview, assessment centre, offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hobart (Australia)

Interview

The first Online Interview was scheduled a week after I submitted my Job application. After completed the Online interview, then there was a Group Interview wich including approx ten people participated.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (London, England (UK)) in August 2019.

Interview

Long process, very happy with the result. You will be required to do a digital interview, this was very awkward and intimidating and I couldn't believe they actually accepted me after it. Best advice is to just be yourself like they say. The questions will include stuff like customer service experience and why you would be best for the job.

Group interview is next and is very easy. The interviewers were lovely and very easy to talk to. You will be given an introduction and scenarios to discuss with a small group and give the best possible response. On the same day there will be a speed interview where they ask questions about your customer service experience and times where it was useful.

Interview Questions

• When have you had a bad customer service experience and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to perform an online quiz straightaway after passing that had to go through online video interview process followed by face to face interview with the branch manager

Digital Fraud Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2018.

Interview

online application - internet screening - phone interview - assessment centre - individual interview. All straight forward and timely. You were given times, things to bring and mock "questions". Between all processes there was a reasonable lapse if time and communucation was strong

Interview Questions

• what exposure have you had to fraud   1 Answer

Collections Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process involves asking questions about ones character and ones past experience in their previous job. It involves a video interview which is the step before a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• For Commonwealth they asked me of achievements and moments where I stood out in my previous work place. They also asked me what characteristics I thought were important to have. The list of characteristics included integrity and team work and others.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Footscray (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Footscray (Australia)) in October 2018.

Interview

Come in and sit with 3 managers and they start asking about your work journey. Look at your CV and ask you a few questions related to your work life.

Interview Questions

• what's the best quality can you bring into the team?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in June 2019.

Interview

Really fast interview process from answering the personality questions through to the video interview. Invited to attend a group interview a week later where there were around 20 other candidates. We participated in a group activity then split up to have one on one interviews with the team managers.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.