Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I apply online and receive an invitation for online assessment right away.
    Then digital interview, there were 8 questions, 6 behavioral questions and 2 scenario questions. The first scenario question is very weird, I can not understand the meaning of that question.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Went through HR, was easy to deal with. Behavioural style interview process.
    2 rounds of interview including meeting hiring manager & head of.
    Offices are nice and in a convenient location

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

The interview process was quite brief due to strong word of mouth recommendations from former colleagues. The interview process consisted of one session with the hiring manager and one peer to this role.

Interview Questions

• The interview was mostly informing me of what the job involved and how it was not just incident management.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2019.

Interview

Digital interview first, recieved in person interview after about 3 weeks.
    basic interview, 2 hiring managers, 1 asking questions the other writing down information, roughly 25mins.
    Entire process from apply to interview was about 6-7weeks

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a moment you dealt with stress
      Tell me about a difficult situation
      how do you deal with difficult customer
      Comm-banks 5 core values, collaboration,excellence,service,accountability,integrity   Answer Question

User Experience Researcher Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Had a chat with one of the internal recruitment team members about a position that is newly opened up. I firstly had a phone chat with the recruiter in relation to my past experience and skills. Around 2 weeks after my submission, I had a video interview with two of their team members.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2019.

Interview

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank Sydney in Dec 2019. The process took 2 weeks. The first stage was the HR screen phone interview and this was followed an interview from 2 hiring managers. They were very friendly and the interview went over an hour and we had to move from the meeting room to an open area. Unfortunately, I did receive a call that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• Windows server troubleshooting questions /Monitoring Tools etc   Answer Question

Home Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Brisbane (Australia)) in December 2019.

Interview

Was very positive and insightful , first was the online assessment where you had to answer some questions relating to ethics , tackling challenges and what you would do in certain situations , then there was 2 games to check your ability to remember things and that led to an interview with the branch manager

Interview Questions

• one question was about a time you had to learn a new skill or procedure and how you managed   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

I received a phone call from HR after submitting my application to have a quick chat, then was scheduled for an interview with the hiring managers, then another interview with the team

Inbound Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Newcastle (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

All the people who came to see the interview experience, I give you a detailed description of the process. Stay here for a while. Might defiitely help you. Here we go..

I applied to the job last monthon October 15th, after a day I got the invite to complete online assessment. The assessment is all about behavioral questions. There are three options, where you choose any one or two according to your thought process. This is not the part you will he assessed on. Feel free to answer as honest as possible. They give a report at the end where you excel, and where you lag.
    Then after a week, I got an invite to complete a digital interview. This is the part which freaked me out. It feels so wierd looking at the camera and answering. But somehow I was able to complete the part and submitted. I dint do well, and I was'nt expecting a positive result at all. But for my surprise, after a long wait for 22 days, I got a call from the recruiter.
    The recruiter was very friendly, and told that I was progressed to the next stage and the scheduled date and time. Also got an email invite with location and other info. I felt very very happy.
    Later on the same week before the interview I received the call from same person asking for background checks permission. I said no worries and to go ahead. I got a call from my past employer that they received a call on my behalf from Commbank as a referrence check.
    I was surprised with all this because I never knew that an employer does background checks, before the interview.
    And the third party website where I have to fill all the infoemation for the checks says all my checks are done with in a day of me receiving the call.

And the day of final interview arrived.
    First round.. made into batches of 3 and gave a scenario, given three options, and which one would you choose ? Was very very easy.. just introduce yourselves, and then speak out your thoughts and intensions thats it.
    Then 2nd round is .. one on one. They ask you behavioral questions. Just answer.

TIP: be as precise as you can guys.. there aee many videos on youtube and tips on google explaining how to succeed in behavioral round. Everything said be as clear as possible. But none of them said for a contact centre you have to be more precise. Cuz you have to be dealing with no of calls and should work in busy environment. Be accurate, motivated. (this is based on the feedback I got from the recruiter who called after a week stating that I was unsuccessful in the role)

ALL THE BEST 🙂

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation you came across an aggressive customer ?   Answer Question
    • Time when you wend above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question
    • Time when you got a feedback from the Manager to improve your work.   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview lasted for one hour and 20 minutes and was long and very detailed. Two hiring managers were on set for the interview. One of them focus on the resume history and went through detail questions on your experience. She also asked behaviour questions to test your response for certain scenarios. Another interviewer was more technique, he went through the technologies you're familiar with, and raised question to test your understanding on commonly used AI models.

Interview Questions

• How do you distinguish a linear regression model and logistic regression models ? How could you choose from these models to fit your customer demand on your work ?   Answer Question