Commonwealth Bank of Australia Marketing Interview Questions

Updated 24 Jul 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Positive67%
Neutral33%
Applied online100%
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Aug 2017

Interview

The video interview was quit challenging, you've only got few seconds to prepare and speak about that question for 30 seconds. The questions they ask are randomised so my suggestion is to be very prepared, know what they might ask and you should do well.

Interview Questions
  • what is your personal strength?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Apr 2017

Interview

Had to do psychometric test, digital interview and group interview with 10 people total. For the group interview we were given group tasks to come up with solutions and then present back to a panel and a room of about 25 people. We then had individual interviews and then an individual task where we had to come up with a solution and then present back to a group of about 10.

Interview Questions
  • Which of the CBA qualities resonated with me
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Aug 2014

Interview

Online Application, Online testing, video interview and assessment centre. The process was efficient and they replied quickly following the assessment centre. The HR team was friendly and the assessment centre didn't feel too intimidating.

Interview Questions

Popular Careers with Commonwealth Bank of Australia Job Seekers

Executive Manager