Commonwealth Bank of Australia Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Vanuatu)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Vanuatu)) in August 2014.

Interview

Online Application, Online testing, video interview and assessment centre. The process was efficient and they replied quickly following the assessment centre. The HR team was friendly and the assessment centre didn't feel too intimidating.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

The video interview was quit challenging, you've only got few seconds to prepare and speak about that question for 30 seconds. The questions they ask are randomised so my suggestion is to be very prepared, know what they might ask and you should do well.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Had to do psychometric test, digital interview and group interview with 10 people total. For the group interview we were given group tasks to come up with solutions and then present back to a panel and a room of about 25 people. We then had individual interviews and then an individual task where we had to come up with a solution and then present back to a group of about 10.

Interview Questions

• Which of the CBA qualities resonated with me   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.