Commonwealth Bank of Australia Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated 4 May 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 719 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Interview

Formal process, interviewers were pleasant to deal with. Unfortunately the CBA interview process overall was terrible. I interviewed in early Jan, waited 3 weeks for an update which then moved through to a second interview in Feb. Post my second interview, I received no feedback, updates or answers regarding the application. Considering that I put in serious amount of time researching the organisation and role as well as participating in two interviews. My basic expectations for an organisation like CBA would be at least for them to get back to you. I made no less than 6 phone calls to the HR department over March and april and finally in the first week of May I got through. Yes that's right 5 months of no updates. I find the process rather insulting considering that I also turned down potential roles and contract offers within that time frame. The answers I received on the phone call we're just that "things were all over the place due to coronavirus" and sorry that they didn't get back to me. No actual feedback on my interview performance either. I genuinely still believe CBA could be a great place to work with real progression and learning opportunity however the process and what I unfortunately experienced is inexcusable.

Interview Questions
  • What sets you apart from the other candidates for this role
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Aug 2017

Interview

Advert placed on the CBA Directly via HR, no recruiters. Excellent communication, email updates regarding the process and status of my application. I was selected and referred to Hiring Manager for short listing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Oct 2015

Interview

Experience based interview where they asked a set of pre-prepared questions on what you did in your past job. Also asked how comfortable you were with the specific skills they were looking for i.e. ability to understand tech concepts, project management.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your team members and how you over came it?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Sep 2014

Interview

Once I had been selected for an interview the process was simple and not daunting at all. The interviewers did ask tough questions but also didn't expect you to respond instantly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in Aug 2012

Interview

I was headhunted and the interview was a 1 hour chat over the phone, then next day job was offered.

Interview Questions
  • No questions asked other than describe what you are currently doing?
RSS Feed</>Embed