Commonwealth Bank of Australia Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

2.3

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia.

Interview

Formal process, interviewers were pleasant to deal with. Unfortunately the CBA interview process overall was terrible.

I interviewed in early Jan, waited 3 weeks for an update which then moved through to a second interview in Feb. Post my second interview, I received no feedback, updates or answers regarding the application. Considering that I put in serious amount of time researching the organisation and role as well as participating in two interviews. My basic expectations for an organisation like CBA would be at least for them to get back to you. I made no less than 6 phone calls to the HR department over March and april and finally in the first week of May I got through. Yes that's right 5 months of no updates. I find the process rather insulting considering that I also turned down potential roles and contract offers within that time frame. The answers I received on the phone call we're just that "things were all over the place due to coronavirus" and sorry that they didn't get back to me. No actual feedback on my interview performance either.

I genuinely still believe CBA could be a great place to work with real progression and learning opportunity however the process and what I unfortunately experienced is inexcusable.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other candidates for this role   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2017.

Interview

Advert placed on the CBA Directly via HR, no recruiters. Excellent communication, email updates regarding the process and status of my application. I was selected and referred to Hiring Manager for short listing.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2012.

Interview

I was headhunted and the interview was a 1 hour chat over the phone, then next day job was offered.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked other than describe what you are currently doing?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate salary. My advise is to negotiate, they will budge!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.