Commonwealth Bank of Australia Risk Analyst Interview Questions

Updated 10 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Positive100%
Applied online100%
3.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Australia
Application

I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Australia)

Interview

Asked questions about the role and what I knew about it. Asked about values and how I demonstrated it. Went through skills. Talked about what they do, work hours, expectations.

Interview Questions
  • What are your skills
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Sydney
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney) in May 2018

Interview

Approximately an hour and a half Personal interview. Started with the basic personal background check and skill check then at the end they bring one case study and give 10 minutes to discuss.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about study background
Anonymous Employee in Australia
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Australia)

Interview

Two weeks after I applied, I received an invitation to do a few SHL tests. Two weeks after that I was scheduled for my first interview two weeks later. I attended 3 case study interviews within two weeks and with various stakeholders. Some questions about my experience were also asked. They got back to me a bit over a week after my last interview. I had a catch up with the manager and was offered a role shortly after. The case study interviews do not require much preparation but my advice is to maintain composure even if you don't feel in control, clarify any questions you are struggling with and ask for guidance if you need it. There were times I felt not in control and anxiety/pressure to perform. Overall, the people I dealt with were understanding.

Interview Questions
Commonwealth Bank of Australia
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Australia
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Australia)

Interview

Invited for a phone interview after passing an online assessment which consisted of behavioural, mathematical and comprehension tests. Interviewed by two hiring managers who are in the credit department. Questions include why you want this job and what do you know about our bank. Next was presented with a business case study which was a bit tricky to answer over the phone. You will need to use a calculator to answer the questions which are simple calculations of profit, revenue and costs. Outcome of phone interview- did not pass the business case study