Commonwealth Bank of Australia Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

3.8

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2016.

Interview

3 rounds strongly focus on technical and behavioural aspects. Hiring managers include line manger, EM and finally GM. It took reletively long time to finish the entire process due to hiring managers timeline. Overall it's a positive and learning experience.

Interview Questions

• What is essential process to build a frequency model on operational risk?   Answer Question
  • How to tackle a rare events population on credit risk PD model?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a interview after 40days applied. And it is a case study interview. But I don't think the case is quite relevant to this role. The role I applied is risk analyst. But I think the want some one more relevant of product management

Interview Questions

• Case study like how you calculate the revue of a product   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2018.

Interview

Had 3 rounds. First was the hiring manager screen me over phone for about 20 minutes. General resume and experience discussion. Second round was the hiring manager and another senior manager testing my numerical ability. Final round by the executive manager, focusing on BEI questions. Was a good experience and done very professionally. Wrapped up in 3 weeks. Interviews were pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Simple coding in SQL, understanding a graph without any context or labels, guesstimate problems.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2018.

Interview

First interview was with executive manager and another manager. No feedback or courtesy call provided by management or the recruitment team after second interview. The job was readvertised on LinkedIn two weeks after my interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.