Commonwealth Bank of Australia Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Commonwealth Bank of Australia

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia in February 2016.

Interview

It was pretty lean, mainly cultural fit check. It was not much on a technical side. The interview hold over the coffee and was very informal. Questions were like this: What did you work on previously? What technology stack you would use? What were you excited about the last news? And so on.

Interview Questions

• What did you work on previously?
    What technology stack you would use?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied I applied for the position, recruiter emailed me that I was selected and asked me to complete a coding assignment. After I submitted the assignment I was asked to visit office for a technical interview. The technical interview was based on MSSQL and C# questions. The interviewers wanted to know how well the candidate knows about SQL optimisation, clustering etc... and C# specific questions like Threading, Reflection etc...

Interview Questions

• Explain and draw application architecture of one of the systems you developed in the past   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.