Commonwealth Bank of Australia Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Team Leader

Commonwealth Bank of Australia Team Leader Interview Questions

Updated 1 Mar 2019

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Melbourne) in April 2016.

1. Online Application
3. Digital interview test
4. Personality online test
5. Interview with two branch managers.

HR is very professional and courteous in updating on the progress of my application. The digital interview and the face to face interview are the two main areas that research and preparation.

Interview Questions

• Why work for CBA?
    What are your future career aspirations 5 years from now?
    How do you handle difficult customer situations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Commonwealth Bank of Australia

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

Received application progress email after submitting online application. I was asked to take online assessment before appearing for interview.
    I went in for face to face interview few days after and was asked to prepare 90 day plan.
    Interview went over by 15 mins.
    Never heard back from recruitment team until I chased up after a week.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Originally an employee referral. First steps were an online EQ test and Read/Write and Mathematics test. Then a 1:1 interview, followed by a presentation to a panel.
    Ongoing communication was consistent and open both with Talent Acquisition and with the hiring managers. Communication was via phone and email and the only delay was in the provision of the contract once the offer was accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle attrition in the team and ensure the performance of the team overall was maintained whilst further training was completed to fill any skill gaps?   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Commonwealth Bank of Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Job applied using online tool.
    Email updates provided by internal recruitment contact and then first round interview with two managers arranged within first few days.
    Second round interview following week.
    Interview process relatively straight forward and organised.
    Important to note, salary, existing leave and start dates not discussed in interviews with negotiations around these taking place with the internal recruitment contact. As a consequence some of this information seemed to not be accurately passed to the reporting line creating difficult conversations shortly after commencing in role.

Interview Questions

• Prepare for behavioural based interview technique with specific examples of previous achievements and learnings. Questions asked by panel were pretty stock standard and seemed to be provided from HR area.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Prepare to negotiate salary early on. Do research and support your case for a fair salary as they have a reputation for paying below market for comparable roles.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.