CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CompuCom

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Service Experience I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

1st round is organizational behavioural based questions with HR. It is over the phone. 2nd round is in person with the manager and team lead where they ask technical questions and why you are a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• 7 OSI layers
      Difference between ost and pst files
      Active directory questions
      Exchange server questions   Answer Question

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bentonville, AR (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

Hired through a temp agency

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any. The temp agency confirmed my experience and qualifications, Compucom basically said when can you start   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a set hourly offer as a temp.

Web Developer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Bellevue, WA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by phone and email by a recruiter. After a conversation about my skill set and experience I was submitted for a contract role. The hiring manager gave me a phone screen and then sent me a coding exercise to be completed and submitted. It was reviewed by another developer who then gave me a technical phone interview. They then informed my recruiter that I would be hired.

Interview Questions

• My CompuCom recruiter basically only asked about my skills, experience, desired salary, and whether I though a particular job description would be a good fit for me.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I had a technical test, a phone interview, and an in-person interview with both the manager and the director. If you know Excel, you'll do great! The manager did yell at me during the interview about how tough the job is.

Interview Questions

• How do you figure out the count of PRODUCT lines?   1 Answer

Installation Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West DePointford, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (West DePointford, NJ (US)) in June 2007.

Interview

Long wait in the lobby followed by a short face to face with interviewer and a tour of the shop floor.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Louisville, KY (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Laborious and uncoordinated. I had to manage the process myself in order for them to keep their promises.

Interview Questions

• Not many...too many of the people I interviewed with just wanted to talk a lot, so I let them.   1 Answer

Was not impressed with the ability of the managers and executives I spoke with in that they did not seem to know what was going on with each other, nor did they have a clear strategy. There did seem to be a lot of big egos and a lot of politics....I was actually warned about some of the people I interviewed with by others I interviewed with. It was like...be careful of this guy, he is a ball buster...be careful of her, she is a queen b!tC7....it was really messed up. I knew it was a good thing to turn them down.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CompuCom (Atlanta, GA (US)).

Interview

I had a 15-20 minute phone interview with a manager from CompuCom and a hiring manager from their client. They called me the next day and told I was selected by their client and told me I could start the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• The interview mainly consisted of technical/skill based questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate salary.

IT Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom in April 2013.

Interview

Multiple phone interviews, first with a local recruiter, then with a manager in New Jersey. The final interview was a face to face with our local team lead. The process was pretty easy. The usual questions were asked abtou job history, and certifications (A+ required) were verified. I was asked why I was leaving my present position. Nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions

• Rate your skills on a scale of one to ten.   1 Answer

IT Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CompuCom (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

I was told I would be imaging computers, ended up loading boxes to put onto pallets all day. I never even touched a keyboard. Biggest bait & switch in my 28 years.

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

i was contacted by one of the hiring managers then a skype interview was set up, i was offered a position then i had to fill out a bunch of paperwork.

IT Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Erie, PA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Erie, PA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process where very hit and miss.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your family life.   2 Answers

Negotiation

The Manager specified the amount with no room for negotiation.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.