CompuCom Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CompuCom (Pune) in December 2019.

Interview

Telephonic round, client round and then HR.. all these round were taken 5 days. Telephonic round was taken of 30 minutes and next round was 45 minutes and then HR discussion was about 10 minutes

Interview Questions

• Just about my project and basic java development questions   Answer Question

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Louisville, KY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. They didn't ask a lot of questions and they were also very friendly. After the interview, they walked me through the building and I loved their work station.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Three interviews over a week. One took place over the phone. The second at the company. And the third, the same day as the second, but a culture interview. You interview with multiple each time. I interviewed with the people I would work wtih.

Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Initial interview was a phone screening, the second interview was onsite at HQ in Fort Mill SC for an in person interview, then I got the offer afterwards upon management's reviewing of the interview.

Interview Questions

• CSR tech & A+ level question material & practicals.   1 Answer

Network Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Got hired after phone interview because I was out of town on a project. I got the call from the person ended up my manager. The interview was short; i don't need at least 30 words to describe it.

Interview Questions

• My "eventual" manager asked me what I know about the client's requirement after reading the job description.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CompuCom in June 2019.

Interview

Received an email from recruiter to give availability for an onsite interview for the next day. Interview was set up late afternoon the next day. Went to it, was very nice inside, Manager was polite and respectful. Asked general knowledge questions geared toward networking and help desk. Was then told a decision would be made and the recruiter would be in touch. Went home and got an offer email that same evening from the recruiter. Background and drug test was competed and passed in less than 24hours. Lab technician advised me drug test is instant and was. Viewed the background check and screen results online the next day, cleared for hire.

Interview Questions

• What is VOIP and a VPN?
      What do you know about active directory?
      How do you describe good customer service etc.   Answer Question

Provisioning Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CompuCom (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Simple questions regarding what you've worked on before, what projects you were involved with, if you know asset tracking systems. If you've worked in an IT position before, this interview will seem fairly straightforward. If not, you may need to do some research.

Interview Questions

• What asset management systems are you knowledgeable of?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

Meeting with one person who asked technical questions and played 20 questions. It was in a conference room upstairs. Another person was supposed to call in to participate, but it didn't work. He was really nice. I got the job.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom (Fort Mill, SC (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter and Hiring manager. Then a face to face with the hiring manager. Last interview was with the team I would be working with. Very easy laid back interview

IT Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CompuCom.

Interview

i was contacted by one of the hiring managers then a skype interview was set up, i was offered a position then i had to fill out a bunch of paperwork.

Service Desk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CompuCom in February 2019.

Interview

I received a call from HR and an in person interview was scheduled for a few days later. My interview lasted about 30 minutes. I got a call the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.