Computer Futures Solutions Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Computer Futures Solutions Sales Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Computer Futures Solutions

1 Interview Review

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Computer Futures Solutions (Chicago, IL (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very in-depth:

1.) Internal recruiter (Bailey) reached out to me after I applied on LinkedIn. A few minutes.
2.) Bailey set up a more formal phone interview to give me some insight on the role and see if I might be a good fit. Half an hour.
3.) Brought on-site for a one-on-one interview with a team manager (Matt) and a brand manager (Leon). Interview was pretty standard - fit questions, some behavioral elements. Ended with a role-play with Matt. Two hours.
4.) Second on-site interview - "Work Sample". Talk to candidates over the phone and network with them. The goal of this stage is to see if a person can handle themselves over the phone and think on their feet. Since information is king in staffing and recruiting, management wants to see if you have the ability to scrape information effectively. They take you out to lunch after the work sample. Five hours.
5.) Third on-site interview - presentation with VP (manages entire territory that branch oversees [in this case, the midwest]) and a couple brand managers. They want you to demonstrate your understanding of the role and, of course, ensure that you have solid presentation skills, as those are essential in sales. After that, it's a typical question-based (but conversational) interview.

Overall, this was a very positive experience. I've never experienced an interview where I felt a company was so invested in finding the right fit for its potential hires.

Interview Questions

• Why staffing and recruiting? Why sales? (Mainly behavioral, trying to determine fit).   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.