Concentrix Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 18 Apr 2019

1.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Norcross, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic computer and Internet questions any middleschooler could answer. Specifically for Apple devices. The initial advertisement was for customer service; it isn't until you interview that you're told the position is actislly iOS troubleshooting. The recruiters really try to keep the details of the job hush, which was weird. Don't go here expecting some high class operation; you will be sorely disappointed. From the appearance of the employees, I wouldn't trust them to walk my dog let alone operate my Expensive Apple equipment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None- the low wage is etched in stone

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix in February 2018.

Interview

Interview is only via telephone and first phase is conversation with Recrutments and after that 2 calles for languages validation. It is very easy, it is enought to speak needed languages.

Interview Questions

• Why I want that job, and can I work in a rotation shifts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

1st GD ( based on one topic to be speak for 2 min)
     2nd HR (1 Basic IQ question to be answered )
    3rd typing (skipped for my batch )
    4th Manager (introduction and asked about my college days and school days)

Anonymous Employee in Kol

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kol) in August 2016.

Interview

There was total 5 rounds.interview process was good but and hr people were good as wel they were polite and helpful towards the candidate. And the best part the way of their communication was very beautiful. Like they make you feel comfortable.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in September 2013.

Interview

They run an english test for you in both spoken and written forms. Later they ask technical questions about basic knowledge in order to see if you are capable of providing technical support.

Interview Questions

• If there is a device that cannot connect to Wi-Fi, how would you troubleshoot this issue? What steps would you take?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swords (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Swords (Ireland)) in May 2017.

Interview

You will have an interview with one of the Team leaders. They will ask question about your previous jobs and the skills that might be applied to this position. If you have really good social skills and patience and genuinely interest to help others most of your life interview will be passed.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bucharest (Romania)) in July 2018.

Interview

Over the phone. Testing the language skills and professional level of the languages. Been done in 3 steps. Some of the questions about the customer service over the phone, what is the best customer service etc.

Interview Questions

• Been able to communicate in 3 languages   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.