Concentrix Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kolkata) in September 2015.

Interview

After 3 rounds of telephonic interview I was selected for the position of AM in Concentrix Kolkata. I received the soft copy of my Appointment Letter (AL) on my mail ID. The total process was being co-ordinate d by a recruiter from Concentrix Bangalore. I was told by my recruiter that there was an urgent requirement for my position for which I should get urgently released from my previous organization without serving the Notice Period (2 Months) but she acknowledged me a mail mentioning Concentrix will be buying out my notice period. I received my AL on 22nd Sep 2015, resigned on 23rd Sep 2015 and got released on 6th Oct 2015. Then I was asked to come down to Concentrix Kolkata location (DLF 1) 2 to 3 times for Documentation, Bio metrics and Induction. I was also asked to meet my hiring Manager who asked me to report from the next day. But my recruiter told me that she still had some approvals pending after which I can join, so I waited. When I asked what approvals she told me that I have a rehire NO by my last IBM Daksh supervisor. So this means, my recruiter processed my profile for the interviews, I got through, resigned from my previous organization (where I have worked for 7 years), gone through all the joining procedures now she is telling me there was rehire NO for me.
It does not end here on 14th Oct 2015 she told me she has got the approval for my rehire NO as well, but I cannot join with the agreed CTC (mentioned in the Appointment Letter) as it is too high. When I found that it I taking too much of time I texted her on 5th Nov please make me join I am ready to join with any package even the one I was getting in my last Organization. The reason I texted her was because she was not responding to my calls and also very rarely replying to my texts. On 6th Nov she texted me after I made 10 to 15 calls that I cannot as my rehire NO didn’t get approved.
I am really confused that how the recruiter didn’t check my rehire status before considering my profile for the position. Just because my recruiter didn’t do her part correctly I am jobless now, not getting salary for 2 months and will also have to pay for not serving the Notice period in my last Organization.
Moreover, I have already sent a mail to the higher management in India but the same has not yet been acknowledged and the recruitment team is taking away jobs of the candidates replacing them with internal references.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my current job Role and KRAs.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2015.

Interview

Though they try to be as cooperative as possible, the interview process is pathetically slow. They take months to finish. My interview process began in February and i didnt get to meet the hiring manager till well into june.
    Also, their internal referral process is useless. They do not follow up on referrals and generally show no interest at all.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a situation where you disagree with your boss?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2018.

Interview

I was called for interview. Then first they ask you about yourself. Then they go asking question on uours personality. And they ask salary expectation. Then they tell you that there will be technical round as well

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

Really Easy to get through it . Just standard routine questions. Ticket per hour. SLA metrix.
    What are the issues you would face. Attitude of the employees. Round with Senior Manager and DPE

Interview Questions

• Understanding of back office operations and what are the challenges in those.
      How do you handle people management issues. How would you manage attrition   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Well the hiring and interview process was a good experience that I gathered as it was long I had not attended any interview I at first got nervous looking at the amount t of people turning up, was also amazed by the way the company was handling the crowd in such an amazing and friendly manner was just a sight to see.

Interview Questions

• what do you understand by occupancy   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix in October 2016.

Interview

First round was Telephonic interview. It was like introduce yourself.

Second round was written test on English. Which comprises One Essay, one letter writing, arrange sentence, questions from a paragraph, etc. This was simple, but, time for that test was 45 minutes, which isn't enough. Though, time wasn't fair, I could pass the round.

Third round was face to face round. Unfortunately, interviewer's first question and subsequent questions were about my dress. I have gone there with Jean; which was a decent fashioned and a formal shirt. Though, my attire was decent, just because it was Jean, he had an issue and he couldn't control it and forgot that it wasn't a big issue as no one will have issues with company's dress code if they join. Rather than, focusing on skills and abilities, they did give priority to their personal feelings and they forgot they are in a corporate culture.
    The question he asked me was "being a professional Degree holder how can you come in jeans?"

What I don't like was Assistant Manager interview was taken by Ops Manager; who is probably a next level. I feel an interviewer or appraiser should be above three levels. So that, they could really hire talent rather than puppets.

Interview Questions

• If a top performer is always comes late to office, how do u react?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.