Concentrix Call Center Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Call Center Agent Interview Questions

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Hunt Valley, MD (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back for interview and assessment. Two days later got an off

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The money was ok at the time so negotiation was ok

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Warren, MI (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

I answered 5 questions and took an online 25 question personality test. There was a 1:1 interview with someone that told me I would be working with CEO's and other important people. 10 minutes later I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you have what it takes,the tact, professionalism, and class to work with CEO's and other important business people?   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

telephone interview in which I was asked a bunch of stuff how like how fast I can type an therein abouts that sort of thing as well as what experience I have.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix in July 2018.

Interview

quality time with used my day off. the process of the interview is very fluently in english. the process of interview for me is very easier. the work concentrix is very helpfull to me because the campony of the concentrix is more beneficiaries and incentives that i can get during my duty.

Interview Questions

• the something that they ask to me during the interview that (how can i handle that they gave to me is to be a member ship in the concentrix.   1 Answer
    • theyy asked to me is how can i handle all positions that they ghave to= me during the time of my work   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.