Concentrix Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Call Center Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

2.2

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Macon, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 different interviews online and over the phone. Last call i was told that the hiring team would contact me with my hours and i never heard back from them

Interview Questions

• What Interest you in being a call center representative?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

1 interview with a supervisor and they just ask you how you would handle a call center environment. Depending on the account they will ask specific questions abiut that company.

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in December 2014.

Interview

It was standardized with a list of questions, not very personal. I feel the interviewer was rush into finishing the process instead discussing the details with me. Also, when I asked about benefit and possible promotion chances, the answer was not positive or encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Describe one previous incident when encounter conflict with your clients.   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)).

Interview

First applied through indeed and submitted my CV, did a telephone interview, got asked to come for an interview. Had a 1:1 interview with the manager and then did 2 tests, 1 was an IT test and the other was a customer service test. Got a call that same day to say i had got the job and when could i start.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Cairo (Egypt)) in March 2019.

Interview

Asked for ur experience and if u commit for work for 6 months
    And then asked what is ur expectation salary?
    Asked about how handling customers
    After that they made type skills after English test

Interview Questions

• What is your expecting salary?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.