Concentrix Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Call Center Representative Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in December 2014.

Interview

It was standardized with a list of questions, not very personal. I feel the interviewer was rush into finishing the process instead discussing the details with me. Also, when I asked about benefit and possible promotion chances, the answer was not positive or encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Describe one previous incident when encounter conflict with your clients.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

1 interview with a supervisor and they just ask you how you would handle a call center environment. Depending on the account they will ask specific questions abiut that company.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Macon, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Macon, GA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

3 different interviews online and over the phone. Last call i was told that the hiring team would contact me with my hours and i never heard back from them

Interview Questions

• What Interest you in being a call center representative?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.