Concentrix Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

2.2

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (London, ON (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

I applied through indeed and got an email to schedule the interview the process took a week. It was a great experience and I am enjoying the work at Concentrix everyone is helpful and supportive.

Interview Questions

• What were my previous experiences with customer experience?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Assessment and interviews were conducted the same day. We started with a typing test, followed by skills test, then personality test. Afterwards, we were tested on listening, speaking, writing and listening. We had an interview afterwards followed by filling of a form and we then got our offer letter

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salford, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Salford, North West England, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Phone interview, and a call scenario sheet they give you to read through before they ask you interview questions asking you to solve various problems and sort out packages and products you would advise.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your current job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Oshawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

They have you view some basic information in a slide show. They ask you questions about how you deal with customers you have difficulty understanding, as well as customers who are upset.

They will probably hire almost anyone, so it's a good opportunity if you need something, or need experience on your resume.

Interview Questions

• What challenges or problems do you expect in this line of work?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Newcastle upon Tyne, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

standard application online, was then contacted via telephone and invited for an interview, was faced with a group interview situation, which entailed working in groups to problem solve and present back to the recruitment team.
    after this - same interview - each candidate was interviewed 1:1 with a member of the Concentrix team.
    Was contacted by telephone with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in January 2018.

Interview

Recruitment agency,,,I get a call after 1 week ...A bit about my experience some spelling and a second for language evaluation again asked about my experience etc, Easy ..

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kolkata) in August 2017.

Interview

it was good. first of all they asked me to be present there with my aadhar card and two photo copy. then a hr round with telephone round which hr connected me with. he asked me about my day. my hobbies and all. then written test in english math and technical awarness. then the so called oops round in which oops manager asked me about difference of LTE and VoLTE which i completely explained. asked me about my salary expectation. my qualification and why i want to join bpo after doing BCA(H). then After an hour i got to know that i got selected in concentrix bps as an advisor and operations.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in May 2016.

Interview

I have applied through a job listing website. I had 4 interviews -1 with a recruitment agency during which I had a 2nd interview where my language skills were assessed even though I applied with native language skills and 2 with the company. The first 2 interviews were related to my CV and I receive information about the position/benefits/ working hours.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?
      Do you have experience in customer Service?
      Why did you applied for this position/company in this country?   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.