Concentrix Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Customer Service Advisor Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Oshawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

They have you view some basic information in a slide show. They ask you questions about how you deal with customers you have difficulty understanding, as well as customers who are upset.

They will probably hire almost anyone, so it's a good opportunity if you need something, or need experience on your resume.

Interview Questions

• What challenges or problems do you expect in this line of work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in January 2018.

Interview

Recruitment agency,,,I get a call after 1 week ...A bit about my experience some spelling and a second for language evaluation again asked about my experience etc, Easy ..

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kolkata) in August 2017.

Interview

it was good. first of all they asked me to be present there with my aadhar card and two photo copy. then a hr round with telephone round which hr connected me with. he asked me about my day. my hobbies and all. then written test in english math and technical awarness. then the so called oops round in which oops manager asked me about difference of LTE and VoLTE which i completely explained. asked me about my salary expectation. my qualification and why i want to join bpo after doing BCA(H). then After an hour i got to know that i got selected in concentrix bps as an advisor and operations.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in May 2016.

Interview

I have applied through a job listing website. I had 4 interviews -1 with a recruitment agency during which I had a 2nd interview where my language skills were assessed even though I applied with native language skills and 2 with the company. The first 2 interviews were related to my CV and I receive information about the position/benefits/ working hours.

Interview Questions

• What are your salary expectations?
      Do you have experience in customer Service?
      Why did you applied for this position/company in this country?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.