Concentrix Customer Service Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 24 Dec 2018

2.1

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

Walked in to a large, empty conference room and had a conversation with one of the managers who said that I would do fine, despite having little call center experience. I took the equivalent of a typing test with a couple of technically-related questions, submitted to a background and drug test, and accepted the offer despite the really low pay.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were working alone and your computer froze up - what did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Was easy. Took a 45-minute test on the computer. Gives various scenarios and seeks "what would you do" answers. Other than that, there were no written tests. Test is graded on the computer.

Interview Questions

• How long should a customer be on "hold"?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Had to concede to being available 24/7 and especially weekends even though this project is not on weekends or 24-hours yet.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Watertown, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

First I received a call clarifying the position, and then a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview took approximately thirty minutes and was followed by processing the next day.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you made a positive relationship with a customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kennewick, WA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I went through application process beginning with application submission with resume attached. I completed required assessment. Finally, I jad tje interview which was painless. I was notified that same evening I was hired. Thats when everything became semi rushed. There was some confusion during this process as there were daily requests for additional completed forms Internet speed tests and confirmation of type of Internet I had in my residence and also type of residential telephone. Needless to say it was all completed a brand new iMac arrived and I awaited day one of new employment. Day 1 arrived as per instructions signed on appropriate site and was told I would not be employed by them after all. It was myself and several others who were turned away. We were told we were missing an it that was to be turned on preemployment. I was disgusted this was devastating. We were also told that we could apply again with them in 6 months. I found out that Concentrix was going to pay $14 an hour for us to be Apple Care agents. However Apple pays there Apple Care agents $18 plus an hour.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a negative experience working in call center, how you handled it and the end result.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

You get approached by recruiters first because they always desperately need people to work in call centres. First, I had to do an assessment online and then I had a Skype interview where you have to do a roleplay and they ask you how much you actually know about the company. The interview is easy.

Interview Questions

• Is it good for business if you come to work with a hangover?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

- easy interview process
    - nothing was difficult
    - recruiter was literally chasing me to have me hired
    - test per email, phone interview, skype interview
    - a couple of phone chats because I was abroad

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New Delhi) in June 2017.

Interview

It was just like any other interview, i bit lengthy..
    The aptitude test was on mobile and their workers fill all the answers by themselves and say just use this phone for 10 mins, so that the recruiter can see you are attempting the test.
    There's also a telephonic interview by an executive from foreign country!

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself?
      How did you celebrated your last diwali?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in August 2018.

Interview

Some ask about my skills and motivation, they was very gently and professional,very nice experience,hr high quality, helping and pleasant interwiew
    I can say was a very good hiring process

Interview Questions

• How you can handle angry customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast City Centre, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belfast City Centre, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Three stage process over the course of a month. Online assessments and face to face interview including questions and role play. I thought all assessments went well, however, I didn't receive an offer at the end. The process took a great deal of time and I felt I was being reassured that I was doing well at each stage so at the end I was left a little confused. I emailed to ask where I went wrong and received no reply. Rather dissappointing for a company that prides itself on friendly and helpful customer service.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.