Concentrix Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 13 Feb 2019

1.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

hiring process and fast and assessment is fairly easy, no drug test was done, only a background check was conducted

Interview Questions

• when was a time you worked as a team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy and very brief. Kind of like to make you feel intimidated in the whole process. Feel like they don't tell you the whole side of things in the whole side of the hiring process. Very malformed and not really eager to engage.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Hickory, NC (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

we were brought in as a group - no real skills needed or called for. everybody was hired that same day. most folks wore jeans, t-shirts and sandals. interview lasted for 30 minutes. don't recall a tour what candidates get these days

Interview Questions

• typing skills and typing test   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru).

Interview

First round- They asked me about the languages i know and told me to explain about me.
    Later asked me why do you want to join a call center job?
    I had cleared the round but opted out as salary was quite low..

Customer Service Interview

Interview

the interview was very easy, they seemed to be more interested in offering me the job than I actually was, that's because they have an high turn-over ...they also promised me a relocation pack which I won't get until I have worked for them for 6 months

Interview Questions

• two written tests and than an interview in the language I applied for   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentrix in September 2017.

Interview

Very interesting interview, the people was very kindly and help much. They before asked me about myself, then started with questions, in primis generally and then technical questions. At least they asked me if I had some questions about position and more.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salford, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Salford, North West England, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Pathetic. Was much longer than necessary. Made us wait the whole time whilst others were intveriewed. Half the time it was the fella spewing about his time there with no relevance to job. 4 hours long when it could’ve been under 2. No one in HR team responded to questions about interviews unless you emailed them more than twice.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, how you would be the ideal candidate etc.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2019.

Interview

Received a last minute notice but worth it to attend. The office environment looks nice and comfy. The staffs there are so welcoming! I have to wait at the waiting area for awhile with other 6 candidates. Large and luxury space making me say this place are great. The interviewer was so polite and friendly too!

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in stressful environment?   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.