Concentrix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Concentrix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

2.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in May 2020.

Interview

The interview process was through a phone call. It didn't last long though since I quickly lose interest because of the rude HR representative (search "Concentrix hr" in Twitter and you'll see how notoriously unprofessional their HR representatives are). If you are a degree holder looking for a job at the moment, look elsewhere. Trust me, no self-respecting person deserves to be maltreated by their HR representatives.

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview and typing test. In person interview was incredibly easy and the recruiting team was friendly. This company will hire anyone though, so they make it super easy for a reason.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is difficult about working at a call center?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Great experience, the process involved testing and face to face interview which was typical however effortless and seamlessly driven towards professionalism with quality. The organization was seeking quality oriented people to work for them and it shows in their interview processes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Hiring process was long. You'd go through an initial interview, then several English assessment tests (Berlitz and Versant), one mock call, and a validation test (final step). Once you pass all those, you'll get a job offer.

I found the people in the testing room a little unprofessional as one of the HR's toddler child was allowed inside the testing room, where applicants were actually trying their best to concentrate and pass the exams. The other HR staff in the room were chatting the entire time. It was difficult to focus.

I honestly thought that the hiring process was too much for such a low offer. I've gone through a much easier hiring process for a way higher basic salary.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

Group interview with a typing test. Afterwards the ones hired stayed back and we discussed GM vehicles and what OnStar was. The same day I received my offer letter through email and I had to take a drug test. About a week or two later training began.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The entire process was on the computer outside of interview questions, these were recorded over the phone by an automated system. The staff are a little unprofessional via email, as they sent repeat emails on things I already completed. This can be confusing during the process especially since there isn't anyone to contact directly, as they don't email back. They keep it standard via email only concerning the parts of the process they need to complete.

I was denied an offer after everything I completed. They later sent me an email a few weeks later asking me to apply again by stating, "We see that you have applied in the past, if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity please complete all of the items below, and we will quickly process your application. Thank you, and we look forward to working you through to qualification to your new career." This leads me to believe they have a high turnover and really need people to reach back to someone you denied initially... I've never seen that done. This could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.

Also, depending on where you live the pays are different, there isn't one universal pay for the positions as I've moved states since my first interview and I'm now exploring a different position in my current city/state.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Florence, SC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy it was through video and it wasn't just me it was like 20 other candidates and we was asked questions individually. Background check during interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for their company   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Telephone, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

There was an online test that gave a few situations and asked how I would react during those and a few general aptitude questions. There were some prerecorded questions that I had to answer next

Interview Questions

• Tell about a recent technological invention that you find really useful   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Lake Mary, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. Questions concerning previous experience and education. Questions as to what you can bring to the position and where you see yourself progressing.
    They call you up, you go in and have a short sit down with a hiring manager, they ask basic questions, you give basic answers, then they either make you an offer or not. Its not that difficult

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would deal with a difficult customer on the phone.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Remote, OR (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a Zoom interview online. Very quick, a few questions and role play. One on one and you must use your webcam. The questions were typical interview questions. The interviewer was very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an angry customer, and how did you know you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.