Concentrix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated 20 May 2019

2.1

121 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Houston, TX (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was straight forward, first interview was done automated over the phone a follow up mail was received to commence the second interview which was a combination of tech assessment, character evaluation and a typing test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Greensboro, NC (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process is fairly easy. The first interview is basically answering about 11 recorded questions in one shot. There's no redo. Then you have a 4 part assessment with a typing test included. After that, you have the final phone interview. My interviewer was very nice and down to earth. She answered any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• How to change the time on a fitbit hr.   1 Answer
    • Give a step by step process on how to make a grilled cheese sandwich.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you had difficult customer and didn't know what to do.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I was scheduled for an interview within a week. Interview lasted about thirty minutes and requires some role playing to determine your level of comfort in identifying and solving technical issues. You will also need to take a basic assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take care of an upset customer?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online with Concentrix. Then I received a number of emails , the first email being a "Thank You for applying". Then I was sent an email to schedule an interview over the phone. The over-the-phone interview lasted about 25 minutes. Afterwards the interviewer proceeded to say I will be contacted with 48 hours if I was selected for hire.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix (Greenville, SC (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

I was called to come in for an interview. The interview was with two team leads (now it's the SR OM, a Team Lead, and Quality Manager I believe) one of which did all the talking while the other sat there. I did very well with the interview. Waited an entire month to be called back and asked how I thought I did to which I responded "I thought I did excellent, but nobody called me for a month" and then I was told congrats that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, SD (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Aberdeen, SD (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

it was just a telephone interview and not video which really surprised me. it was a very lengthy process from start to finish. it took about 3 weeks from the time that I applied until the time that i was hired.

Interview Questions

• there were only questions about what would you do situations   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Interview process and questions easy. Process took about a week to complete. Job was offered after interview. They asked simple tech questions. Went over salary and schedule expectations. Overall very easy interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Columbia, SC (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a nice one i made an appointment for one of the recruiters to contact me and she was lovely. She really made me feel comfortable.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Atlanta, GA (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview which contained about 10 simple questions about technology which you either know or don't. Pretty easy process I felt I could have prepared as far as nervousness but so far I answered each question based off of my previous experience with technology working for Verizon Wireless. Basic skills for this particular position I would advise that you have prior experience of knowledge of the up to date and upcoming technology, trouble shooting and or devices such as routers, jet packs etc.

Interview Questions

• What is a device that has not yet been released that you would consider purchasing and why?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

After completing an application online, I received an email explaining the next steps. One of the steps was that I would receive an email to take online assessment, such as typing speed tests. I needed to complete those steps before receiving an invitation to the Recruiter Session, which was like a live online meeting with Recruiters. After the meeting, all participants were offered the chance to set up a time to participate in the second interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.