Concentrix Customer Support Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Customer Support Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Greenville, SC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very Unprofessional! The pay was awful and myself and I sat there for almost three hours! The first lady we spoke to was making fun of the other interviewers and the way that they pronounced their words which I thought was very inappropriate. She told us that an individual did not get hired because he could not pronounce his word correctly. We were told that we would know the same day if we got hired or not and at the end of my interview, the lady stated that someone will get in touch with me tomorrow afternoon and I said I thought that I had to take an assessment after this and I’ll she said was no it’s OK when she calls you tomorrow then we will do it. I then left and went back to the front desk just to double check and instead of pulling me to the side privately the lady told me in front of a big group of individuals that I was not going to get the position and I politely asked what I did wrong or if I could change their mind somehow. The lady told me that she didn’t have to tell me what I did wrong! I was pretty embarrassed! I could tell that the blonde haired lady didn’t care for me from the beginning and she looked at me as a threat. Obviously because I was stepping down in my career just looking for a change. Evidently my job history and the way I carried myself scared her. Maybe she thought I was capable of taking her petty job away from her. I’m not sure, but the way they went about things was very rude and unprofessional! They wasted three hours of my time, and I made sure to go back in there to let them know ho ignorant they were! The blonde woman I interviewed with also told me they were looking to hire a bunch of Indians and not Chiefs! lol Maybe that’s why I didn’t get the position. Oh well, everything happens for a reason.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when an employee sitting right next to you is always negative and complaining all the time and how do you handle it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Customer Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Two Interviews over the phone involving your interests and work experience. Answering a personality screening as well as a skills review quiz. The process was not lengthy and everything was very well communicated. Interviews were handled on time and conducted in very good taste. Email communication was also very well handled and responded in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• How much experience did you have with previous customer service roles?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New Delhi) in June 2016.

Interview

General introduction, English fluency, grammar error test, written test, extempore
    Will give you sentences to repeat, have to speak on a topic for one minute, voice and accent round which will take 15-20 mins

Interview Questions

• What were my complete responsibilities in my previous organization. Explain?   Answer Question

Customer Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Very unfair interview process. I indicated my preference for evening shift because of my studies. The recruiter said she would check availability and get back to me. I asked if it was a problem and she said know. Only to come back and said she would not continue with my application because I asked for evening shift even after I already made it clear that I could take on the day shift arrangement if that was the only available option

Interview Questions

• What new technology coming out within the next one year are you willing to buy?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.