Concentrix Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

2 step with supervisor and superior to discuss work background and environment. A brief skills assessment and logic questions answered were typical and not very difficult. There was little talk about the work environment except for basic overview of the standard workday expectations.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about background and work experience. Some attention to goals and expectations or the company.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)) in October 2014.

Interview

The application process itself is made up of 3 interviews. First one is the HR/recruiter, next is the supervisor then client interview. To my surprise, one of my colleagues was told upfront that her experience was irrelevant for the job. It is appalling to be able to hear such a disparaging statement come out of the mouth of a supposedly future superior.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.