Concentrix Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Concentrix

HardAverageEasy
Found 1547 candidate interviews

Featured Interview

Concentrix
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

Fast Response and Great communication despite COVID. They also have a 24/7 help line that was very helpful. You don’t get a confirmation email when you’re done with the application so don’t worry too much.

Interview Questions
  • Most likely and least likely questions
    1 Answer
Concentrix
Application

I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

It's so easy with 2 phone calls.. Friendly talks, in depth, first call was only screening interview. Second interview was more into your experience with sales and b2b marketing. First call was only 6 minutes. Second call was 30 minutes

Interview Questions
Concentrix
Application

I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

It was done in very professional way and in timely fashion. The company Minacs originated from Canada. It bought Phoenix in Michigan. Minacs is woman owned company. It is ISO 9000 certified company.

Interview Questions
Concentrix
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

it was great, tool 2-3 round of interview. 2 round of technical. 1 manager round and 1 Hr round. Everything will be managed timely and interview result will be announced on the same day, no follow-up required

Interview Questions
Concentrix
Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila, Manila
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Manila, Manila, Manila) in May 2021

Interview

The applicant will first go thru initial interview with HR Staff, mainly for background check. Then an interview and mock call with Operations. When you're able to pass both interviews then they will give you a job offer. All these happened in 2 days. All in all the interview process was smooth.

Interview Questions
  • One of the interview questions that had for me was about my job experience.
Concentrix
Application

I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

It was smooth and yes, they reprofile candidates who didn't make the first final interview. The interviewers where friendly which is to our advantage since it will take any nervousness off our system being felt at that time.

Interview Questions
Concentrix
Application

I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

Great interview. The people were calm, patient, and friendly. Interview went smooth, questions were also very easy to answer. Just be yourself and be courteous. The process may seem like it's not going anywhere but trust yourself.

Interview Questions
Concentrix
Application

I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

Nothing special, 2 phone calls. One to arrange an interview, the second one was an interview. Recruiter was very kind and helpful. The phone calls were short and friendly. Pleasant interview.

Interview Questions
Concentrix
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

Very easy and friendly chat. Helpful staff who answered any further quieries. They did the interview over the phone and asked general questions and then did referee checks and then sent me a job offer and and a contract

Interview Questions
Concentrix
Application

I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

Realmente intimidante y preguntas que no eran necesarias porque recuerdo uno de sus jefes preguntandome si realmente sabia de lo que me hablaba o si le entendia, aunque puedo decir que al menos el proceso con los reclutadores fue mucho menos tenso

Interview Questions
Concentrix
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix

Interview

It is a very competitive interview process. Had 3 to 4 rounds. 1st round was aptitude test online and then I had HR round, manager and operations round and then technical round.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,547 Interviews

Popular Careers with Concentrix Job Seekers