Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Concentrix

1,061 Interview Reviews

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Got call from consultant and interview got scheduled within a week
    Interview went well - There were three rounds on that day
    First round was coding round
    Second Technical Interview
    Next round was Technical+Managerial round

Interview was clear, got the call from HR regarding the same
    HR asked to submit the documents. But after that there was no mail neither any call from the HR
    There was no response for my calls and mail. Even they stopped picking up the consultants call whose reference i came for interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked on the basis of coding round, Spring and core concepts   Answer Question
    • Was asked to write code for binary search algo and few Managerial questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Everything was mostly online, and some of the questions were repetitive. Sometimes it would trip you off. And you had to write a lot during the questionnaire. It took about an hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had a angry customer in front of you, and how did handle it?   4 Answers

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Norcross, GA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic computer and Internet questions any middleschooler could answer. Specifically for Apple devices. The initial advertisement was for customer service; it isn't until you interview that you're told the position is actislly iOS troubleshooting. The recruiters really try to keep the details of the job hush, which was weird. Don't go here expecting some high class operation; you will be sorely disappointed. From the appearance of the employees, I wouldn't trust them to walk my dog let alone operate my Expensive Apple equipment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None- the low wage is etched in stone

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellman, IA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Wellman, IA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Remote position, Skype interview. Getting to know you. How many years Customer Service, people skills, attention to detail skills, what would you do questions, commitment to excellence, computer experience.

Operations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Rochester, NY (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was very extensive and intense but very rewarding at the same time.
    They are a very competitive company.
    The interview process was very demanding being that I had to compete with limited information.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions asked was the particular information as it relates to the job and learning the information as it relates to the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negogiation process was very competitive yet very rewarding.

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The home interview is a joke. The people conducting these interviews dont even know what a Comptia A+ certification is. I mean come on, this is a technical position and you dont know the most basic and well known certification.

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Detroit, MI (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out a app online, did a recording interview, a phone interview and then a final interview with offer. They checked internet speeds, you have to have a landline, monitor, and corded headset.

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix in June 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy. Recruiter was very pleasant, made me feel less nervous. The recruiter was very personable. I asked if it was alright that I ask questions during the interview. She said that an interview is a two way street and she welcomed questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when I had a customer that wasn't happy.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

2 step with supervisor and superior to discuss work background and environment. A brief skills assessment and logic questions answered were typical and not very difficult. There was little talk about the work environment except for basic overview of the standard workday expectations.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about background and work experience. Some attention to goals and expectations or the company.   Answer Question

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Addison, TX (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Called by talent acquisition spoke briefly and asked if id be willing to speak to an IT person to better gauge ability, they set up for me to talk to one of their senior IT members, spoke to them the next day and was interviewed by 2 members one being the senior IT lead and the other a member of the team.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.