Concentrix WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for WAH Sales/Service Representative

Concentrix WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Las Vegas, NV (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

The home interview is a joke. The people conducting these interviews dont even know what a Comptia A+ certification is. I mean come on, this is a technical position and you dont know the most basic and well known certification.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Detroit, MI (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out a app online, did a recording interview, a phone interview and then a final interview with offer. They checked internet speeds, you have to have a landline, monitor, and corded headset.

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix in June 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy. Recruiter was very pleasant, made me feel less nervous. The recruiter was very personable. I asked if it was alright that I ask questions during the interview. She said that an interview is a two way street and she welcomed questions.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when I had a customer that wasn't happy.   1 Answer
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.