Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 May 2019

2.3

Sort:

Settlement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Hartford, CT (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

over the phone random none speaking english rep. a lot of us thought it was a scam until the first day of training and we where all able to gather our thoughts and figure out we all had the same interview process

Settlement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Columbus, OH (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a quick 10 minute phone interview after being contacted through email. I first talked with the recruiter who emailed me. Then I was contacted by phone by another person.

Settlement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview via independent Recuriter service. I received an email offer then an email for webinar training class date. Training was a week classroom and a week side by side shadowing. I was introduced to my direct manager via email as he was assigned in St Louis MO. I was assigned to the Nashville based team as their floater to cover assigned employees absence.

Interview Questions

• The position pays $23.00/hr is this within range of your requirements.?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Endless interviews with long periods of silence between. Lack of consistency in terms of describing the job from one interview to the next (by the same person). Lots of enthusiasm and energy by the interviewer.

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I went through several interviews that and it took about 3 months to hear anything back. I don't recall all of the questions but remember it being fairly easy for me. The usual, "tell me about a time when" type of questions. It took several interviews and contacts from several different recruiters, which initially made me feel the company was a bit unorganized.

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

had to do an excel test for the job I'm in now. Had to do it in front of my now boss and an HR lady. It was a standard test so had a bunch of formatting stuff in it including using templates that I never do as an accountant. So I go through the sections I know like the formulas and lookups and all the actual stuff I've been using for years. I go back to the formatting questions and fire up Google.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Greenville, SC (US)) in December 2010.

Interview

My interview was with two people and lasted about 30 minutes. They asked me about my last two positions, told me about the position they were looking to fill, etc. It was an extremely easy interview. I had been referred by a former employee. Typical interview questions. By the end of the interview, I was confident I would be receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions

When they got to the part of "what are you looking to make", I stated what I made at my last job and that it would need to be in line with that. His response was, "let me go to the drawing board and see what we can come up with”, which I took as a positive comment. A day later, I received a call from an HR rep with an offer that was more that half of what I was making in my last position. It was a joke. However, being the profession that I am, I politely declined and let her know that was not even in the ballpark of what I would consider. They did not come back with another offer. They are looking to get experienced sales people with entry level/fast food/part time work pay!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Rochester, NY (US)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by a distracted woman. Constantly interrupted by floor reps during interview. I was dressed business professional, she was dressed(as a large woman) in a thin, revealing t shirt, piercings(multiple on face) and tattoos(jail house style) exposed. I was scheduled to meet with the operations manager for a second interview the same day. After waiting in the front room for almost an hour I was then told it would not be neccessary to do the interview and that they would call me. (As you can imagine I felt somewhat concerned about how my interview went initially)

Negotiation

It was short, barley about the position, and segmented. Her knowledge base of day to day call center operations was lacking, she is also a supervisor and the main trainer for the program.

Activity Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Warren, MI (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied and immediately received an email from a recruiter. We did a short phone interview then she emailed me an assessment and scheduled a face to face interview, which was a breeze and I had to take an additional typing test at the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with senior operations as well as operations manager for department I was applying for. Asked about the KPIs. Nice line between laid-back and formal. Entire process took twenty or thirty minutes. Was very much knowledge about company processes and coaching-style based. Overall a good interview in my opinion. There were two people there who took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the best coaching advice you have received from anyone within this company?   Answer Question