Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Concentrix

1,156 Interview Reviews

2.6

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix in January 2020.

Interview

When the interview was offered to me, I happily accepted. They did not tell me, prior to showing up for the interview, that the only training available would be during certain times, and if you can't make those training slots then you cannot be eligible to work there. Due to going to college, I wouldn't make those training slots, and had I known this before going to the interview I wouldn't have gone to begin with, since I wasn't eligible anyway.

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in U-No, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (U-No, NC (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was brief, very quick, and straight to the point. A lot of money and things go into getting ready for the job like business phone and internet service as well.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Applied online. Application was followed up with several emails with links to basic customer service assessments as well as testing your computer equipment/internet. This was followed by a video interview in which you answer questions with a video response and send it into them. There was a final phone interview followed by a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Some calls take longer to resolve than customers would prefer, how do you remain calm and let the customer know you’re working to resolve their issue?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you have dealt with a challenging customer and how you were able to resolve their issue and lead them to a satisfactory result.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Hiring process was long. You'd go through an initial interview, then several English assessment tests (Berlitz and Versant), one mock call, and a validation test (final step). Once you pass all those, you'll get a job offer.

I found the people in the testing room a little unprofessional as one of the HR's toddler child was allowed inside the testing room, where applicants were actually trying their best to concentrate and pass the exams. The other HR staff in the room were chatting the entire time. It was difficult to focus.

I honestly thought that the hiring process was too much for such a low offer. I've gone through a much easier hiring process for a way higher basic salary.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Charlotte, NC (US)).

Interview

Group interview with a typing test. Afterwards the ones hired stayed back and we discussed GM vehicles and what OnStar was. The same day I received my offer letter through email and I had to take a drug test. About a week or two later training began.

Technology Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Logan, UT (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Very interesting asked multiple questions around my computer skills. They also took me on a tour of the company. The lady that I interviewed me was very nice

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Submit Resume and the HR would call you on the phone, asking you questions like What are your skills and why our company. If you pass the interview then the HR would send you an offer

Remote Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Initial communication made me excited for this opportunity but follow up assessment was impossible to perform well on. Support rarely emails back accordingly. Waited days for a reply I needed promptly.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Laredo, TX (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Made Telesales in the department for United Health Care during the Annual Enrollment Period for Prescription Drug plan, in other words Medicare Part D. They ask you questions based on scenarios that would take place in the workplace as well ask you how you as an individual would handle the situation considering you deal with the elderly.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

45 minutes. Lots of small talk - get to know you kind of talk. Very friendly and comfortable. Ask several questions related to multi tasking and allowed me to use the internet to search for a few answers.

Interview Questions

• Copy and paste the instructions on how to change the time zone on a fitbit.   Answer Question