Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

1,156 Interview Reviews

2.6

Interview

Very easy, the easiest interview that I’ve ever had. Very simple just all basic customer service questions and what would you do and how did you handle a situation

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when u had to deal with a angry customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Cincinnati, OH (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The entire process was on the computer outside of interview questions, these were recorded over the phone by an automated system. The staff are a little unprofessional via email, as they sent repeat emails on things I already completed. This can be confusing during the process especially since there isn't anyone to contact directly, as they don't email back. They keep it standard via email only concerning the parts of the process they need to complete.

I was denied an offer after everything I completed. They later sent me an email a few weeks later asking me to apply again by stating, "We see that you have applied in the past, if you would like to take advantage of this opportunity please complete all of the items below, and we will quickly process your application. Thank you, and we look forward to working you through to qualification to your new career." This leads me to believe they have a high turnover and really need people to reach back to someone you denied initially... I've never seen that done. This could be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it.

Also, depending on where you live the pays are different, there isn't one universal pay for the positions as I've moved states since my first interview and I'm now exploring a different position in my current city/state.

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Charlotte, NC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Very simple. Typing test, reading test, no questions were hard. It was over all a relaxed interview. It's nothing to stress yourself out over. They do hire in groups (but no group interview). Get there early. Interviews are first come, first serve.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentrix in June 2019.

Interview

I applied to 3 different work from home positions with Concentrix. A week after applying I received an email stating that applying for multiple positions causes confusion for their hiring system and to delete all applications except 1 position of my choice. I’m not certain why this email is sent because the application system will not allow you to delete anything once submitted. You can only view the submitted applications. A few days following this email I received another email prompting me to complete a 2 part assessment for the sales & customer service position. The assessment wasn’t difficult it basically asked various scenarios dealing with sales/customer service and there was also a typing test. The following day I received a congratulatory email on passing the assessments and a more detailed outline of the job and requirements for the job were listed. It said the position was full time, listed the pay, and gave other details stating if the hours were inconvenient to send an email and withdraw. I did just that (I wanted seasonal part-time hours) and received and automated response about emails being backlogged, but advising me that a reply would come shortly. It never did. Approximately a week later I received an invitation to interview. I assumed they use the same assessment for all the positions I applied for because they were similar so I thought maybe this is for another position not the one I declined through email. I accepted the invite and scheduled an interview time through a link sent to me in the invitation email. Fast forward to the morning of my interview. My interviewer was extremely late (nearly 20 minutes). She finally connected via Zoom and literally only said “Hi, tell me what you know about the job.” No introduction, no pleasantries, nothing and she sounded annoyed to have to do the interview. I was amazed at her unprofessional attitude. As stated it was a Zoom meeting and she didn’t even have the decency to turn on her camera. This could have been done over the phone. I asked what the position was because at this point I was confused and needed clarification. She confirmed it was the position I declined a week earlier. I explained I’d a already declined though email and received a lack of communication. I also said her lack of professionalism was unacceptable. I thanked her and said I wouldn’t be moving forward. This was a huge waste of time.

Insurance Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Greenville, SC (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview that I had was laid-back and very open. The interviewer was friendly and asked a lot of personal questions but it was a refreshing interview. I start work here in a week I am so glad I chose concentrix.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Lexington, NC (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

Very easy process, never spoke on the phone or anything, all messaging. Hiring manager was quick to answer any questions I had. Very basic question base. Would definitely rather have this interview over and over rather than having an in person interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Florence, SC (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy it was through video and it wasn't just me it was like 20 other candidates and we was asked questions individually. Background check during interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work for their company   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Waited almost an hour to be called in. Was hired, received email making it official. Submitted drug test, gave authorization for invasion of privacy. 5 days later the lady who "hired" me told me they had to "rescind" offer due to "no trainer" being available & no timeframe as to when they would be available. I turned down a higher paying job while I was "hired" & now can't find another one!!

Interview Questions

• Can I commit to not missing any work at all for 90 days   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Interview

I came 20 minutes early and still waited over 1.5 hours to be interviewed because they didn't have anyone to interview me. I was then told that they didnt want to interview me because my dress was too short MIND YOU IT COVERED MY KNEES AND I HAD ON A SWEATER THAT WENT DOWN TO MY ANKLES, the recruiter told them this is ridiculous and I was in dress code and they were just lazy which resulted in me getting an interview anyways. THIS IS WHERE I SHOULD HAVE RAN!!!!!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

Very easy, basic computer skills questions. If applying for work at home (WAH) position, they ask you to take a personality test, as well as a basic computer skills test (ex: How do you view items that have been downloaded to your computer) as well as a typing test. You are then asked to do the same thing but in a timed format. It's rather easy if you are at least a little computer savvy. You are then required to set an appointment for interview which will be held in a group setting.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where a client was not happen? What did you do to handle that situation.   4 Answers