Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Concentrix

1,157 Interview Reviews

2.6

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Got call from consultant and interview got scheduled within a week
    Interview went well - There were three rounds on that day
    First round was coding round
    Second Technical Interview
    Next round was Technical+Managerial round

Interview was clear, got the call from HR regarding the same
    HR asked to submit the documents. But after that there was no mail neither any call from the HR
    There was no response for my calls and mail. Even they stopped picking up the consultants call whose reference i came for interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were asked on the basis of coding round, Spring and core concepts   Answer Question
    • Was asked to write code for binary search algo and few Managerial questions   Answer Question

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Went through a back and forth email process. In person interview and follow up interview w senior management. Disappointed in never being notified of final outcome after I was advised they would follow up on decision between me and another person.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in February 2019.

Interview

• ¿Qué experiencia tiene en puestos similares al que ofrecemos?
        • ¿Por qué dejó su anterior trabajo?
        • ¿Cuáles eran las funciones que desempeñada en su anterior empleo?
        • ¿Qué logros significativos considera que obtuvo en su anterior trabajo?
        • ¿Qué opina de su antiguo jefe?
        • ¿Qué tipo de relación tenía con sus compañeros?
        • ¿Tuvo algún problema con ellos?
        • ¿Cuál de sus anteriores trabajos le ha gustado más?
        • ¿Cuál fue la situación más difícil que afrontó? ¿Cómo lo solucionó?
    ¿Cuáles son sus logros profesionales?

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Telephone, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

There was an online test that gave a few situations and asked how I would react during those and a few general aptitude questions. There were some prerecorded questions that I had to answer next

Interview Questions

• Tell about a recent technological invention that you find really useful   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Lake Mary, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. Questions concerning previous experience and education. Questions as to what you can bring to the position and where you see yourself progressing.
    They call you up, you go in and have a short sit down with a hiring manager, they ask basic questions, you give basic answers, then they either make you an offer or not. Its not that difficult

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would deal with a difficult customer on the phone.   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Baltimore, MD (US)).

Interview

The interview was great and the questions asked were all related to my position. Technical support on phone. They also want to know the experience by asking you how you dealt with a particular issue. Can you handle clients with respect.

Interview Questions

• My experience with customer care   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Watertown, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

First I received a call clarifying the position, and then a phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview took approximately thirty minutes and was followed by processing the next day.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you made a positive relationship with a customer   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Remote, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Remote, OR (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a Zoom interview online. Very quick, a few questions and role play. One on one and you must use your webcam. The questions were typical interview questions. The interviewer was very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with an angry customer, and how did you know you solved the problem.   Answer Question

Costumer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richland, MS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Richland, MS (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview process was really made very easy for you. You call the number that they send to your email.Answer a few questions and waiting on a responding email. The email should be back after 2 weeks if they choose to move forward!

Interview Questions

• Q:How would you deal with an upset costumer?   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Raleigh, NC (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

The first interview was over the phone. The second interview was via Skype. Although I had a great resume, etc. It took me applying twice and going through another round of interviews to get hired. It may take up to a month for you to start after your interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a tough situation at work that you handled well   Answer Question