Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 May 2019

2.3

Sort:

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Wichita, KS (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

After first and second interviews it did take about 3 weeks to hear back about a training class. After that the process was very quick. Am starting training today. Will write more once I have enough information to properly write a review.

Product Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix in May 2017.

Interview

Got a call ... interviewer asked my name. He then kept apologizing for not being ready. It was smooth at first. Basic job history. Then I had to research something on my computer. He asked me to research how to change time zone on a Fitbit. Mind you this has nothing to do with technical support or even a phone or computer. He said I needed to respond quick. I told him what I had looked up. He wasn't satisfied he said I was there but not quite, then proceeds to tell me to look again. I told him another scenario, about how you could change the time zone on your iOS device. He got angry and said Fitbit isn't on a phone or computer. He said I was suppose to already know what to do. Mind you I never even worked or heard of a Fitbit till the interview. He got angry cut the interview short and said thanks we'll have a decision within 24 hours. I was so upset, no one ever treated me like that. I did a little bit of research on how to changed the time zone of a Fitbit after the interview and everything was saying the samething. You have to reset it threw a phone, and that you had sync the tracker afterwards. Everything that I had told him. I'm so upset at how unprofessional he was. Fitbit has nothing to do with technical support on a computer or phone. Concentrix I'm really disappointment in that recruiter. Worst interview experience ever. It gave me an inside look on the company, what if I needed help on a project? What I would have to figure it out myself and not ask for help. Done

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camilla, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Camilla, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The first interview is on the phone and it’s pretty easy. Nothing to get nervous about. She asked me question which were pretty hard but i was allowed to google the answer. We did a little role play. Super easy.

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

You have to take assessments, typing tests, voice pre interview and final phone interview. Final phone interview was fairly easy asjed a tew questions, role played and looked up items on computer. Whole process takes about 10 days. Super excited about starting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were confronted by an angry customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Product Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Columbus, GA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The company was in the process of updating its systems so the interview process was a little confusing for me. I was handed off to multiple people several times, who were then unable to locate my application/resume. I was emailed about being pulled from the job pool because I didn't finish the application/assessment, however, I had never received it to complete in the first place.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in September 2017.

Interview

It is a easy process but now I see why it’s so easy because they don’t believe in paying you . You have to do 2 phone interviews & everything else is through email

Interview Questions

• When is a situation you dealt with a angry customer ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in April 2015.

Interview

Painfully long and without merit. Didn't ask questions that would really matter. They are very impersonal and I saw people hired that never should have made it through the door. Testing was a joke that anyone could pass. They need more specific testing to make sure people are qualified.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kissimmee, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was a phone interview conducted by one individual. I was asked questions about past work experiences and how I think it would align to the new position I was applying for. I was asked role playing questions and technical questions too.The experience was warm and friendly.
    After the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• - think of a time you had to deal with an irate customer how did you resolve the problem.
      - I was asked step by step instruction how to walk customer through a technical procedure.   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

1) I recieved an email that obviously had been sent to everyone inviting me to apply.
    2) Recieved a form email from one of the recruiters Kimberly (if she actually exists) inviting me to call in for an automated phone screen which had a lot of questions and took a couple of tries because it dropped out the first time.
    3) Recieved another form email from the same recruiter saying I needed to complete some assessments. Two multiple choice customer service/sales quizzes and a typing test (I got 77 wpm with 98% accuracy). The assessments were FILLED with typos and the fact I was asked to do alllll of that without ever speaking directly with one person (you know, actually interviewing) actually made me not even want the position. An interview is where you get to learn about not only an employee but the employer. Anywho. I was ultimately not chosen for the position - which I'm glad about.

But to top it all off, when I reached out to ask for constructive feedback I was immediately sent another form email that basically said they don't give interview feedback.

I always see them advertising for people and now I see why.

Interview Questions

• Name one piece of new technology you're excited to use and why?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Fremont, CA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

Submitted application and was promptly called back by a recruiter. Had phone interview with a recruiter and was called back that same week by another HR representative to schedule a call with my potential manager on a friday (had an awesome interview). From there I was asked to set up an additional call/interview with my potential managers direct report. Nailed it! Was called back to meet face to face with the manager then following monday. Was given a job offer that same week and the rest is history!

Interview Questions

• Proficiency with international travel and managing calendars in multiple time zones.   Answer Question