Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

1,157 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I applied online and received an email within two business day to do a speed test and schedule a phone interview. The process was smooth and whenever i needed help and would send an email, i would always get a quick response, from very helpful people. Who would of none when i actually started working with them, everything would slowly start to go downhill.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laredo, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Laredo, TX (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Easy,pretty much anyone can get passed it with no problems nor hiccups. I was able to go in and leave within a few minutes of my initial interview, the longest thing was the test I had to take which was easy enough to finish.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in September 2018.

Interview

Initial interview was conducted via Zoom and was fine, no complaints and what is expected of entry-level positions. The process after selected is very disjointed and includes lots of emails that basically threaten prospective employees to do things at a certain time in a specific way *or else*. There's a heavy emphasis on recruiting friends and family to work for the company and leans a lot on making money instead of professionalism and career growth, which felt very much like a pyramid-scheme indoctrination.

Interview Questions

• The usual, entry-level type of interview, asking about how you handled difficult situations, experience, etc.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Everything was mostly online, and some of the questions were repetitive. Sometimes it would trip you off. And you had to write a lot during the questionnaire. It took about an hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had a angry customer in front of you, and how did handle it?   5 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

It takes at least a month before you start working. Not worth the wait. By the time the acknowledge your application and you go through the interview process a month or longer has gone by. They also require a background check.

Web Hosting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview is basic, common interview question was ask.
    The problem was that the salary posted for the job peak at php 39,000 and they are merely offering the applicant Php 15,000, that is not even the half of the salary they've posted.

Vehicle Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Southfield, MI (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone Screen then in person interview. Current role as well as experience and skills. If hired when could you start. And was the next three months clear. The position is full time and the do offer benefits!

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Greenville, SC (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview and talk to the recruiter back and forth easy 2 steps typing test and face to face you had to receive some papers from email read them over and you had to accept or decline

Interview Questions

• would you stop and help someone if they had car trouble   Answer Question

Tier II Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Warren, MI (US)).

Interview

Interview was fast. Took 2 hours and i was interviewed.. took assesment and drug tested and hired on spot.. however they randomly placed me in a new department with lower pay and empowerment .. and no incentives as promised. Was told it was a M-F job. Almost 4 weeks into training they said we would be working saturday too.

Interview Questions

• Where do i see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Product Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

1) I recieved an email that obviously had been sent to everyone inviting me to apply.
    2) Recieved a form email from one of the recruiters Kimberly (if she actually exists) inviting me to call in for an automated phone screen which had a lot of questions and took a couple of tries because it dropped out the first time.
    3) Recieved another form email from the same recruiter saying I needed to complete some assessments. Two multiple choice customer service/sales quizzes and a typing test (I got 77 wpm with 98% accuracy). The assessments were FILLED with typos and the fact I was asked to do alllll of that without ever speaking directly with one person (you know, actually interviewing) actually made me not even want the position. An interview is where you get to learn about not only an employee but the employer. Anywho. I was ultimately not chosen for the position - which I'm glad about.

But to top it all off, when I reached out to ask for constructive feedback I was immediately sent another form email that basically said they don't give interview feedback.

I always see them advertising for people and now I see why.

Interview Questions

• Name one piece of new technology you're excited to use and why?   Answer Question