Concentrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 20 May 2019

2.3

Sort:

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kissimmee, FL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. I remember doing the first part of it over the phone with an automated interviewer and then the second interview was with a live recruiter. She was nice and gave mind to my needs regarding my religion and schedule availability. Also, during the automated interview, there were a few challenging questions to test critical thinking skills and professionalism, but overall I liked it.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time that you had an angry customer? How did you handle the experience? (Or something to that nature)   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in October 2015.

Interview

People were pleasant but did not give much feed back kept saying I was saying all the right things but never let on that they we're interested
     In a position like this usually they will make an offer within a day. Been a week still no offer.
    Not the best people skills.

Interview Questions

• Basic what would you do situation   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I applied online and received an email within two business day to do a speed test and schedule a phone interview. The process was smooth and whenever i needed help and would send an email, i would always get a quick response, from very helpful people. Who would of none when i actually started working with them, everything would slowly start to go downhill.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsford, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Pittsford, NY (US)).

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by 2 face to face meetings. Background and drug test. The entire process took a couple of weeks. Zero on boarding from HR. Training was limited

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it for compensation. Commission plan changing constantly

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple yet effective. They interviewed us in groups which made it a faster process. They eliminated people in groups. After they were left with just a couple groups. They began asking much more complex questions so we could eliminate people individually

Interview Questions

• If a customer is unsatisfied, do you apologize or add more frustration.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Farmington Hills, MI (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

hiring process and fast and assessment is fairly easy, no drug test was done, only a background check was conducted

Interview Questions

• when was a time you worked as a team   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Austin, TX (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy and very brief. Kind of like to make you feel intimidated in the whole process. Feel like they don't tell you the whole side of things in the whole side of the hiring process. Very malformed and not really eager to engage.

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

Walked in to a large, empty conference room and had a conversation with one of the managers who said that I would do fine, despite having little call center experience. I took the equivalent of a typing test with a couple of technically-related questions, submitted to a background and drug test, and accepted the offer despite the really low pay.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were working alone and your computer froze up - what did you do and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Was easy. Took a 45-minute test on the computer. Gives various scenarios and seeks "what would you do" answers. Other than that, there were no written tests. Test is graded on the computer.

Interview Questions

• How long should a customer be on "hold"?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Had to concede to being available 24/7 and especially weekends even though this project is not on weekends or 24-hours yet.

Customer Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Greenville, SC (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very Unprofessional! The pay was awful and myself and I sat there for almost three hours! The first lady we spoke to was making fun of the other interviewers and the way that they pronounced their words which I thought was very inappropriate. She told us that an individual did not get hired because he could not pronounce his word correctly. We were told that we would know the same day if we got hired or not and at the end of my interview, the lady stated that someone will get in touch with me tomorrow afternoon and I said I thought that I had to take an assessment after this and I’ll she said was no it’s OK when she calls you tomorrow then we will do it. I then left and went back to the front desk just to double check and instead of pulling me to the side privately the lady told me in front of a big group of individuals that I was not going to get the position and I politely asked what I did wrong or if I could change their mind somehow. The lady told me that she didn’t have to tell me what I did wrong! I was pretty embarrassed! I could tell that the blonde haired lady didn’t care for me from the beginning and she looked at me as a threat. Obviously because I was stepping down in my career just looking for a change. Evidently my job history and the way I carried myself scared her. Maybe she thought I was capable of taking her petty job away from her. I’m not sure, but the way they went about things was very rude and unprofessional! They wasted three hours of my time, and I made sure to go back in there to let them know ho ignorant they were! The blonde woman I interviewed with also told me they were looking to hire a bunch of Indians and not Chiefs! lol Maybe that’s why I didn’t get the position. Oh well, everything happens for a reason.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when an employee sitting right next to you is always negative and complaining all the time and how do you handle it?   1 Answer