Concentrix Operations Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Operations Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

3.4

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in February 2019.

Interview

• ¿Qué experiencia tiene en puestos similares al que ofrecemos?
    • ¿Por qué dejó su anterior trabajo?
    • ¿Cuáles eran las funciones que desempeñada en su anterior empleo?
    • ¿Qué logros significativos considera que obtuvo en su anterior trabajo?
    • ¿Qué opina de su antiguo jefe?
    • ¿Qué tipo de relación tenía con sus compañeros?
    • ¿Tuvo algún problema con ellos?
    • ¿Cuál de sus anteriores trabajos le ha gustado más?
    • ¿Cuál fue la situación más difícil que afrontó? ¿Cómo lo solucionó?
¿Cuáles son sus logros profesionales?

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Lexington-Fayette, KY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

1st round with other operations managers within the building. Discussing basic function of operations managers. Scenario questions.
    2nd round with operations managers from other sites. Expectations for account that was applied. Scenario questions.
    3rd round with program manager of the account. Program specific questions. Discussed 30, 60, and 90 plan for account.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Tempe, AZ (US)).

Interview

Initial screening was though a corporate recruiter. Then passed on to the Site Director for an in person interview. Interview was fairly informal and casual - not stressful.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Westminster, CO (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

It was a phone interview first and then I went to a recruiters office that had nothing to do with the company except to supply them with workers. I was first interviewed for an Operations Manager role but they told me that in this company, at the time IBM, it was necessary to work six months or more in an Advisor capacity to better manage the function long term. It took over 2 years to even get the opportunity to apply for advancement, the openings are so rarely posted and filled with favorites and political postings are rampant here.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of conflict resolution questions and now I know why. Lots of conflicts to resolve. This was the main focus of the interviews that I had with 2 people. When I started, my first day was separate from my class room training and I didn't understand why - and then I discovered that I wasn't even to be paid for my first day. It was an "orientation" to the job, but the job with Adecco. There was nothing explained about the larger company - IBM and how to get a job there.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heredia (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix (Heredia (Costa Rica)) in September 2018.

Interview

Structured with different phases and lot of stakeholders involvement , the selection was well communicated and the feedback provided with all the stakeholders and the amount of visibility correct, the process was created with structure

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2018.

Interview

First : Written aptitude test. Logical reasoning and knowledge of the process that you applied for.
    Second : Telephonic with HR, basic questions around job description and skill required.
    Third : With one of the operations manager.
    Fourth : With General Manager

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult situation.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kolkata) in January 2017.

Interview

Organised and timely coordinated.
    Relevant questions
    However due to high requirements the duration of wait during the rounds were on the higher side. Nevertheless , the entire process was seamless and well coordinated.
    Right from the consultancy contacting me to the point of various rounds i was kept informed about the future rounds. The subsequent formalities were very well informed and the best part was the HRBP was very supportive in all these stages whenever I needed help.

Interview Questions

• How does your personal trait(s) add value to the organization?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (San Jose, San Jose (Costa Rica)) in October 2015.

Interview

At first everything looked very promising, I was called for a quick interview with human resources, then I received two tests with about 150 questions (english and management) - until here everything was good

Then, I was called for 1:1 interview that started almost 45 minutes late, I would expect a good time management and it is when it started to feel disorganized since they called me for the second part of the interview that was a panel for a business case, but I never received the details - two weeks later they called me again to schedule this interview since they felt "interested" and again they dissapeared without sending me the details nor giving me a date.

If they feel "interested" in a candidate, they must respect their candidate's time and also the company per se must show professionalism if this is what they are expecting to have from their employees - "lead by example"

Interview Questions

• Basic things to understand your experience according what they are looking for. Also scenarios to see how you will analyze the possible actions that you can take to address them.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Concentrix (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

Durante todo o processo, desde o primeiro contato na recepção da empresa fui super bem atendido. Diferente de outras empresas houve uma preocupação com o candidato.

Interview Questions

• Fui questionado sobre meus interesses e o que eu esperava ao entrar para a empresa.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.