Concentrix Product Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Product Support Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Wichita, KS (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

After first and second interviews it did take about 3 weeks to hear back about a training class. After that the process was very quick. Am starting training today. Will write more once I have enough information to properly write a review.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Product Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix in May 2017.

Interview

Got a call ... interviewer asked my name. He then kept apologizing for not being ready. It was smooth at first. Basic job history. Then I had to research something on my computer. He asked me to research how to change time zone on a Fitbit. Mind you this has nothing to do with technical support or even a phone or computer. He said I needed to respond quick. I told him what I had looked up. He wasn't satisfied he said I was there but not quite, then proceeds to tell me to look again. I told him another scenario, about how you could change the time zone on your iOS device. He got angry and said Fitbit isn't on a phone or computer. He said I was suppose to already know what to do. Mind you I never even worked or heard of a Fitbit till the interview. He got angry cut the interview short and said thanks we'll have a decision within 24 hours. I was so upset, no one ever treated me like that. I did a little bit of research on how to changed the time zone of a Fitbit after the interview and everything was saying the samething. You have to reset it threw a phone, and that you had sync the tracker afterwards. Everything that I had told him. I'm so upset at how unprofessional he was. Fitbit has nothing to do with technical support on a computer or phone. Concentrix I'm really disappointment in that recruiter. Worst interview experience ever. It gave me an inside look on the company, what if I needed help on a project? What I would have to figure it out myself and not ask for help. Done

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camilla, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Camilla, GA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

The first interview is on the phone and it’s pretty easy. Nothing to get nervous about. She asked me question which were pretty hard but i was allowed to google the answer. We did a little role play. Super easy.

Product Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentrix (New York, NY (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

You have to take assessments, typing tests, voice pre interview and final phone interview. Final phone interview was fairly easy asjed a tew questions, role played and looked up items on computer. Whole process takes about 10 days. Super excited about starting.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were confronted by an angry customer. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.