Concentrix Product Support Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Product Support Representative Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Columbus, GA (US)) in April 2015.

Interview

The company was in the process of updating its systems so the interview process was a little confusing for me. I was handed off to multiple people several times, who were then unable to locate my application/resume. I was emailed about being pulled from the job pool because I didn't finish the application/assessment, however, I had never received it to complete in the first place.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Product Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in September 2017.

Interview

It is a easy process but now I see why it’s so easy because they don’t believe in paying you . You have to do 2 phone interviews & everything else is through email

Interview Questions

• When is a situation you dealt with a angry customer ?   1 Answer

Product Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in April 2015.

Interview

Painfully long and without merit. Didn't ask questions that would really matter. They are very impersonal and I saw people hired that never should have made it through the door. Testing was a joke that anyone could pass. They need more specific testing to make sure people are qualified.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.