Concentrix Product Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Product Support Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kissimmee, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Kissimmee, FL (US)).

Interview

The interview was a phone interview conducted by one individual. I was asked questions about past work experiences and how I think it would align to the new position I was applying for. I was asked role playing questions and technical questions too.The experience was warm and friendly.
After the interview I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• - think of a time you had to deal with an irate customer how did you resolve the problem.
    - I was asked step by step instruction how to walk customer through a technical procedure.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Product Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

1) I recieved an email that obviously had been sent to everyone inviting me to apply.
    2) Recieved a form email from one of the recruiters Kimberly (if she actually exists) inviting me to call in for an automated phone screen which had a lot of questions and took a couple of tries because it dropped out the first time.
    3) Recieved another form email from the same recruiter saying I needed to complete some assessments. Two multiple choice customer service/sales quizzes and a typing test (I got 77 wpm with 98% accuracy). The assessments were FILLED with typos and the fact I was asked to do alllll of that without ever speaking directly with one person (you know, actually interviewing) actually made me not even want the position. An interview is where you get to learn about not only an employee but the employer. Anywho. I was ultimately not chosen for the position - which I'm glad about.

But to top it all off, when I reached out to ask for constructive feedback I was immediately sent another form email that basically said they don't give interview feedback.

I always see them advertising for people and now I see why.

Interview Questions

• Name one piece of new technology you're excited to use and why?   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dartmouth, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Dartmouth, NS (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

The process wa s a quite lengthy one .
    A host of the questions are situational and behavioral questions.
    Just have ready life experience to share.

All interview questions were customer focused:any of your experiences that will assist in creating n overall positive experience for the customer should be your selling point.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I personally brought my resume to the company's address and waited in the lobby when someone called out my name for the initial interview. It was done in 5 minutes with the interviewer from HR, he was very fluent and relax. I was told that I'll have my online exam done in the afternoon. I came back, took the 1 hour exam ( technical, verbal and essay) with the other 3 applicants. Then, we were informed that the final interview will be on the next day. It was the final interview day, the same applicant I was with during the exam came and found out that it's a panel interview. There were 3 interviewers, two from HR and one from the Training Department. I answered their questions and we end up smiling to each other, feeling at ease. All applicants was done with the final interview and decision came out a little later. Fortunately, all of us pass and was given the a list for the company requirements. In total, I passed and underwent a month training.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about routers and what I know about computers.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.