Concentrix Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

2.3

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I applied online and received an email within two business day to do a speed test and schedule a phone interview. The process was smooth and whenever i needed help and would send an email, i would always get a quick response, from very helpful people. Who would of none when i actually started working with them, everything would slowly start to go downhill.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Windsor, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Concentrix (New Windsor, NY (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy.. they always ask a few basic wuestions about experience and why you chose to apply. Do you see youreself working their long term.. how can you help this company succeed in the long run, though they look at you as just another number

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsford, NY (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Pittsford, NY (US)).

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by 2 face to face meetings. Background and drug test. The entire process took a couple of weeks. Zero on boarding from HR. Training was limited

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take it or leave it for compensation. Commission plan changing constantly

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix in October 2015.

Interview

People were pleasant but did not give much feed back kept saying I was saying all the right things but never let on that they we're interested
     In a position like this usually they will make an offer within a day. Been a week still no offer.
    Not the best people skills.

Interview Questions

• Basic what would you do situation   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

The Hiring process is straight forward two or three phone rounds all depends on you skills set.
    They are willing to give travel expenses back after 6 months in the company when you pass probation
    but only when they feel like and not when they break the agreements and offer people positions which after 3 weeks will not exist anymore

Interview Questions

• None all straight forward they latterly read them from a sheet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations possible

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

I was made to feel comfortable and welcome by the recruitment staff. I was contacted within a couple days, interview and assessments for the next day, and offered a position the next day.
    The assessments were very straight forward and the interview was a competency based interview where I could use examples of my past skills in order to relate to the position I applied for.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

2 interviewers, the future manager and HR lady. Very friendly people, they wanted to see the real me, so once I relaxed and had a laugh with them, the atmosphere became much better and I got the job. Ultimately, they can teach you a skill, but if you are tense they cannot work with you. So RELAX!

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.