Concentrix Settlement Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Settlement Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Settlement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Independence, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Independence, MO (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

It was very convenient. The interviewer was really professional. We conducted our interview via Skype t the time of my choosing. The interviewer was prompt and things went the way she said they would prior to our meeting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Settlement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Hartford, CT (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

over the phone random none speaking english rep. a lot of us thought it was a scam until the first day of training and we where all able to gather our thoughts and figure out we all had the same interview process

Settlement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Columbus, OH (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a quick 10 minute phone interview after being contacted through email. I first talked with the recruiter who emailed me. Then I was contacted by phone by another person.

Settlement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Nashville, TN (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview via independent Recuriter service. I received an email offer then an email for webinar training class date. Training was a week classroom and a week side by side shadowing. I was introduced to my direct manager via email as he was assigned in St Louis MO. I was assigned to the Nashville based team as their floater to cover assigned employees absence.

Interview Questions

• The position pays $23.00/hr is this within range of your requirements.?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.