Concentrix Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 4 Dec 2018

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Austin, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with senior operations as well as operations manager for department I was applying for. Asked about the KPIs. Nice line between laid-back and formal. Entire process took twenty or thirty minutes. Was very much knowledge about company processes and coaching-style based. Overall a good interview in my opinion. There were two people there who took turns asking questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the best coaching advice you have received from anyone within this company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Phone Savang (Laos)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Concentrix (Ban Phone Savang (Laos)) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online & was quickly contacted by a recruiter. Within 10 days, I had an interview with 3 individuals although I am not certain of their exact titles. I felt that those conducting the interview had very little interview experience. They stuck to their scripted questions & did not ask for further explanation or other questions. I was not comfortable with the interview at all.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun? General what would you do questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in April 2012.

Interview

Good one.Easy and simple.Lot of Technical qustions.Maagement is good and helpful in making us comfortable uring interview process.alented managemenT.HANKS FOR THE process.It is very helpful to understand te 3V 's concept.

Interview Questions

• SAS technical questions along with platform admin questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2016.

Interview

Concentrix took 4 round for the selection of Team Lead
    1. Written Test - To check comprehension skills, Analytical skills and quantitative skills
    2. HR Discussion
    3. Ops Discussion
     4. Delivery Project Executive - Operations and Site Lead's Discussion

Interview Questions

• Questions are basic and related to you past experience
      Starting with your introduction, past experience and scenario based question related to Team Management   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2014.

Interview

One round will be online.
    Second round is HR
    Third round is Ops.
    In HR round he or she will ask you about general profile related question and personal question.
    Onli e round will be the major round it disqualify quite frequently.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to leave the previous organization?
      Why you wanted to come in small account instead you are working for a big account?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.