Concentrix Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 17 Dec 2018

2.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Concentrix (New Delhi) in January 2018.

Interview

It was easy to go with. Not to much hectic . Easily done the interview rounds and got the offer letter before time. Everything was just above average nothing special

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Luton, East of England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix (Luton, East of England, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

They only looked at languages i speak and asked a few quick questions related to TL experiences from previous jobs. They also did 3 different tests to assess my language skills.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in March 2018.

Interview

related with your character and experience

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very vague description of job given.
    Didn't seem to know what they were talking about.
    Seemed confident even though they clearly lacked knowledge.
    Ignorant interviewer.
    Very brief and a monkey could pass it. I think anyone could get a job here.
    They didnt seem to progressive a company but seem they're trying to display that quality as a benefit but I seen through they're joke of an interview and declined employment.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bucharest (Romania)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process lasted a few weeks, due to the numerous language tests (via telephone). Not pleased at all with the way HR department works... lack of professionalism. At my first face to face interview, I had to wait half an hour, since another manager had to join via Skype - Didn't happened...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Hyderabad) in October 2017.

Interview

It was for a Google Client. The Recruitment Panel is completely non-responsive and probably most numbing when it comes to hiring senior management professionals.

Firstly they never brief about the timelines of the interview, Secondly they do not have a sync between their Hiring Managers/Operations Team on the availability.

For a Team Manager Role, a candidate will be assessed for at least 30 mins-45 mins per panel round and when you attend an interview for these drives, they have no clue on what they do. No adherence to timelines or value to candidates. No Attention to the candidates who come long way blocking their busy schedules for this interview.

I think these days Hiring Teams started ill-treating qualified management professional keeping in view of the current market crunch and job stakes. Well, until they change this attitude towards candidates, interviews end up with no results.

Interview Questions

• They didnt even have time to talk to any candidate. They are so busy and involved in their activites   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in December 2018.

Interview

Applied through concentrix workday portal. Round 1 was with talent acquisition specialist from US office. Mostly discussed about suitability to the position and try to get a sense of being "right fit". This was over Skype and lead to aligning an in-person interview at their Mississauga office.
    Round 2 was in-person at Mississauga office with the site manager/ operations manager. Was asked to give a presentation on improving service levels with assumptions of own data points. Followed by situation based questions. Split decision and the HR followed up on closing the offer.
    Offered within 2 days and joined within a week.

Interview Questions

• What is occupancy and how does it impact service levels?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.