Concentrix Technical Support Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Technical Support Advisor Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Norcross, GA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Long wait for 2-3 question interview. Highly unorganized. I had already worked for this employer on another contract so my interview was especially brief. The people who knew me were warm and those who didn't were uniformly unpleasant. I had to take a standard call center scenario test which kept freezing up on everyone. The ratio of wasted waiting time to actual progress was 95 to 1.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Southfield, MI (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Prior to interview I had to take several assessments. One example is a w.p.m typing test. You must submit prior to arrival. The interview was at the Southfield office. The reception was warm and inviting but secure.

First, another typing test. Then interview commenced.

Interview Questions

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Quite simple, about personality in general and some role play. Very easy. As long as you know the language, no need to worry. Most of the applicants apply for a job in their mother language: Italian, French, Dutch, German. I was applying for Italian-English and none of these is my mother language, so if I manage to pass the interview,I am sure everyone can.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.