Concentrix Technical Support Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Technical Support Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

2.1

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in U-No, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (U-No, NC (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was brief, very quick, and straight to the point. A lot of money and things go into getting ready for the job like business phone and internet service as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Concentrix (Southfield, MI (US)) in June 2017.

Interview

Prior to interview I had to take several assessments. One example is a w.p.m typing test. You must submit prior to arrival. The interview was at the Southfield office. The reception was warm and inviting but secure.

First, another typing test. Then interview commenced.

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Norcross, GA (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

Long wait for 2-3 question interview. Highly unorganized. I had already worked for this employer on another contract so my interview was especially brief. The people who knew me were warm and those who didn't were uniformly unpleasant. I had to take a standard call center scenario test which kept freezing up on everyone. The ratio of wasted waiting time to actual progress was 95 to 1.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2019.

Interview

Went to Concentrix Services Interview office apllied online and then was made go through 3 Interview and it was first Communication round and then Second was Operation manager round and then Senior Manager round and Third Versant English Aptitude Test and competitive skills

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2019.

Interview

a good and simple interview process if you get called in. role play, on to one, and on-screen test. minimal research required. just be confident and show that you can talk to ppl.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2019.

Interview

First we have to write an essay and followed with interview round. Then last is operations round. They will only check your fluency in English .
    They also provide you material to prepare for the OPS round then most of the question you will get from that !

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Quite simple, about personality in general and some role play. Very easy. As long as you know the language, no need to worry. Most of the applicants apply for a job in their mother language: Italian, French, Dutch, German. I was applying for Italian-English and none of these is my mother language, so if I manage to pass the interview,I am sure everyone can.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.