Concentrix Technical Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 14 Jan 2019

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Southfield, MI (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was easy and quick. They are really friendly and they ask you about your experience in a call center environment if any, it's good to know about the company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Concentrix (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The phone interview was about an hour. Just run the other way honestly. They drill you and give you the wrong dates as far as training and when it will start and the days you will be off

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

The interview process involves an assessment centre. There were about 10 people in the main room where the leaders described the next stage's process. What is involved in the process is a 1-on-1 interview and then a role play phone call with one of the leaders.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions asking about you personally and some behavioural questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

Was nice i went through a consultancy there was one hr round then Voice And accent round and operation stability round as well they took one aptitude round though

Interview Questions

• How much salary you are expecting ?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manil (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Manil (Philippines)) in October 2016.

Interview

The process is just 3 steps . The first is initial just provide what are you doing with previous company . Second written exam it was just 10 questions and I was able to answer everything and final interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the metrics from your previous company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliance Jio Infocomm.

Interview

I was called for interview for a role of iOS developer .The interview process is smooth and they keep u updated about your further selection rounds As i was a fresher they made sure we go through three different rounds of selection The aptitude consists of three 3 different section first section consisting 50 question pure based on language next is logical and quantitive

Interview Questions

Well tell the difference bt url and dns what r the uses of port in communication a program in java can ftp be accomplished using udp etc
    4 Answers
    Any specialization in app development knowledge of HTML and other web services and concept of OOP Moore circuit and final year project

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in April 2016.

Interview

interview was not much of a hype since i applied through a consultancy but visiting the office was a horrible process to collect the offer letter since i had to waste full day.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Brisbane (Australia)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call the same day. The phone call was essentially a phone interview where I was asked scenario/behavioural questions and details about the role. I was then sent an email to complete 4 tests online, these were quite easy, although the tech questions might be difficult for some people. I was then invited to an assessment centre day the following week.

At the assessment day there were approx 10-15 of us in a room, we were given information about the role and played a game to get to know each other which really relaxes the environment. After that we all had a 50 question technical test, again quite difficult for those that aren't tech saavy.

Then we all went off one by one for a on the phone role play and face to face interview. It's important to remain relaxed in the phone role play where they place you alone in the room with a phone and computer and you answer it, a consultant will be pretending to be a customer with a technical question. They allowed us to search for answers on the computer relating to technical queries while conducting the role play. Just be relaxed and take your time if needed.

The face to face interview was further behavioural and scenario based questions. After this we all left and were told we would be phoned that afternoon if we were to progress to the third and final interview process which was a one on one interview with the account manager.

I got an invitation to a final interview where I was asked further scenario and behavioural based questions and more technical related questions. The interviewer was very friendly and it's important to be natural, relaxed and smile!

Remembering to structure your answers in the STAR format is imperative to succeed in the process as that what they're looking for, we were told this time and time again throughout the interview process.

Best of luck!

Interview Questions

• What does a self assigned IP address look like.   Answer Question
    • What server does an email client use when sending emails.   Answer Question
    • What is good customer service to you?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you received excellent customer service, what made that part of that service so good?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time when you received bad customer service, what made that service bad?   Answer Question
    • Who would you call in the event your phone would no longer send or receive texts/phone calls.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.