Concentrix Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Concentrix Trainer Interview Questions

Interviews at Concentrix

4.0

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Went through a back and forth email process. In person interview and follow up interview w senior management. Disappointed in never being notified of final outcome after I was advised they would follow up on decision between me and another person.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I went through several interviews that and it took about 3 months to hear anything back. I don't recall all of the questions but remember it being fairly easy for me. The usual, "tell me about a time when" type of questions. It took several interviews and contacts from several different recruiters, which initially made me feel the company was a bit unorganized.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in April 2014.

Interview

Very smug people, ask complicated questions and presentations. Very difficult interview, interviewers kept calling us back for further rounds. Had to present twice for this round.. did not like the company. had to wait for a very long time for the interview and had to go there couple of times to finally complete it.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)).

Interview

O processo seletivo, apesar de longo, atingiu todos os critérios que eu avaliaria como positivos, sendo pontos fortes os tipos de entrevista realizados; o tipo de atitude dos entrevistadores e também o welcome pack(pasta com vr/va, cadeado e crachá) entregue no dia da contratação.

Interview Questions

• Uma pergunta que achei incrivelmente interessante foi quando a entrevistadora me apresentou uma situação vivida no cotidiano daquela vaga e perguntou como eu reagiria aquilo.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.