Concentrix Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 25 Feb 2019

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Concentrix.

Interview

I went through several interviews that and it took about 3 months to hear anything back. I don't recall all of the questions but remember it being fairly easy for me. The usual, "tell me about a time when" type of questions. It took several interviews and contacts from several different recruiters, which initially made me feel the company was a bit unorganized.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Concentrix

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Concentrix (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Went through a back and forth email process. In person interview and follow up interview w senior management. Disappointed in never being notified of final outcome after I was advised they would follow up on decision between me and another person.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Concentrix (Bengaluru) in April 2014.

Interview

Very smug people, ask complicated questions and presentations. Very difficult interview, interviewers kept calling us back for further rounds. Had to present twice for this round.. did not like the company. had to wait for a very long time for the interview and had to go there couple of times to finally complete it.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.