Confederation of Indian Industry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Confederation of Indian Industry Interview Questions

Interviews at Confederation of Indian Industry

2.6

Executive Interview

Interview

Multiple interviews - long process with much back and forth and unnecessary questions. Questions don't really relate to the position and you are asked to do a lot of unnecessary homework.

Academic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Mumbai) in July 2019.

Interview

Asked about myself, gave me situations to answer about, wasn’t very difficult, asked me about my background. There were 2 people who interviewed me and asked me about my perspective on different things

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

15 to 20 minutes of the interview round with director. Interviewer was quite polite. It was a one on one round of interview. Interviewer ask to think about joining the CII.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CII?   1 Answer

Energy Efficiency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Mumbai) in July 2018.

Interview

Online application in Linkedin and then approached to fill google form, followed by Skype Interview and a written test in Mechanical Engineering concept in Mumbai. It was smooth, very normal. The offcials were really cool.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your qualification.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Kochi).

Interview

I was informed about an opening in CII-Young Indians through a friend who was working there. I send an initial mail to the State Head. 2 weeks later I was called for an interview by the HR. The first round of interview was face to face with the State Head. I was also asked to write an essay on Kochi - A Green City. The second round of interview was again two weeks later through skype at the CII Office with the SR Regional Director.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (New Delhi) in June 2018.

Interview

Easy. Was very brief and to the point. Nothing out of the box was asked. So was pretty straightforward . If you know what u want it is very easy.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry in December 2017.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview with India@75 team. They were looking for an intern to work on their India@75 2018 project. They shortlisted me by going through the CV I sent to them. I gave my confirmation and joined immediately. The experience has been amazing. I learnt a lot from my mentors there

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

It is not upto the industry standards. Highly disappointed with the unprofessional attitude of the senior executives in the company which says a lot about the company work culture which is definitely poor. The interviewees were quite rude and harsh which was very much avoidable.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness? What do you know about CII?   Answer Question

Deputy Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (New Delhi).

Interview

Step 1: Call in interview by HR
    Step 2: Skype interview with Sr director and the hiring manager
    Step 3: Video conf at local CII office with another Senior Director
    Step 4: Face to Face meeting with Sr director and the hiring manager.
    Step 5: Receiving offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Mumbai).

Interview

Got a call from their HR who had picked my resume from a web portal. The interview involved a brief conversation with HR and a longer interview, which took the form of a discussion, with the deputy director. The questions were fairly basic about my understanding of economic fundamentals and my awareness of current business and economic affairs.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect the government to do about the policy rate?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.