Confederation of Indian Industry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Confederation of Indian Industry

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (New Delhi) in April 2017.

Interview

It is not upto the industry standards. Highly disappointed with the unprofessional attitude of the senior executives in the company which says a lot about the company work culture which is definitely poor. The interviewees were quite rude and harsh which was very much avoidable.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weakness? What do you know about CII?   Answer Question

Energy Efficiency Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Mumbai) in July 2018.

Interview

Online application in Linkedin and then approached to fill google form, followed by Skype Interview and a written test in Mechanical Engineering concept in Mumbai. It was smooth, very normal. The offcials were really cool.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your qualification.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Bengaluru) in June 2009.

Interview

Through a consultant

Interview Questions

• we are an industy association. we cannot pay like a corporate. is it ok ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Nego. It's based on your present salary. 15 % more initially. later it is in single digit percentages closer to ten. You learn a lot, but u must have it in you to travel a lot. over a longer period you will be behind by about 20 % compared to Industry std. U can get a good co & a great hike later

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Hyderabad) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview since it was right out of undergraduate school. It was conducted by 5 top management officials after a written test which i qualified. The interview was based on all the skills mentioned on the resume & not very technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Mumbai) in August 2018.

Interview

15 to 20 minutes of the interview round with director. Interviewer was quite polite. It was a one on one round of interview. Interviewer ask to think about joining the CII.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about CII?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Mumbai).

Interview

Got a call from their HR who had picked my resume from a web portal. The interview involved a brief conversation with HR and a longer interview, which took the form of a discussion, with the deputy director. The questions were fairly basic about my understanding of economic fundamentals and my awareness of current business and economic affairs.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect the government to do about the policy rate?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (New Delhi) in March 2013.

Interview

Not so gruelling; focussed mainly on my past experience; HR focussed on negotiating salary. No technical round. Written part focussed on a sector - prepared a generalistic note with not much technical points.

Interview Questions

• Q. You will have to travel a lot. Are you OK with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Bengaluru).

Interview

Was shortlisted thru a head hunting firm in Bangalore. The interview was fixed with CII. The Head of the Institute interviewed orally alongwith other Directors, who cross checked on the levels of experience n skillset. Hands on test was also given to check on my soft skills. A Job Offer was given to me instantly, with a time line to report to office, if interested.

Interview Questions

• If I had experience working for a Not for Profit Organisation previously?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just accept it.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Kochi).

Interview

I was informed about an opening in CII-Young Indians through a friend who was working there. I send an initial mail to the State Head. 2 weeks later I was called for an interview by the HR. The first round of interview was face to face with the State Head. I was also asked to write an essay on Kochi - A Green City. The second round of interview was again two weeks later through skype at the CII Office with the SR Regional Director.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Confederation of Indian Industry (Mumbai) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview begins wit interaction with hr followed by a written essay test. A dept head conducts the second round of interview and finally the Regional Director conducts the final interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of the current news   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.