Configit Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Configit

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Configit

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Configit.

Interview

First there is a phone screen interview then they give you several days to complete a small application prior to the technical interview so it can be reviewed during the process.

Interview Questions

• More of a conversation about your background and experience rather than specific questions   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Configit (Detroit, MI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Ok, it wasn't the best and it wasnt the worst. I have a feeling this company doesn't have a good process or strcuture for hiring employees. It's a bit ad hoc and not grea

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Configit (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

First round will be on hackerrank.
    Questions will be easy if you have hands-on experience in competitive programming.
    After first round. There will be three technical rounds and discussion (about the work they do) with manager at the end .

Interview Questions

• First round questions will be on arrays (two pointer approach questions) and strings.   Answer Question
    • Technical interview questions will be mostly on Data Structures and Algorithms.   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Configit (Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)) in September 2014.

Interview

Open and transparent discussions on role, challenges. Had the opportunity to meet people from management to understand long term vision and expectations from the role, how they see the role contributing in long term vision.

Interview Questions

• How do you develop Account plans for large organisations   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.